Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse® uploaded by Ash L.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse® uploaded by Melissa H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

WHAT IT DOES
Detangles and adds volume to fine hair, leaving locks full of body, bounce and shine.

HOW IT WORKS
Panthenol boosts body and helps repair damage, while wheat-derived ingredients help prevent damage and leave hair silky smooth.

ADDED BONUS
Helps repair and prevent damage caused by blow-drying and styling

• Does anyone else have problems with build up from using t...1 Answers
Sara M.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
I want to give this 10 stars!!! My hair is limp, flat, and thin, and lives in Minnesota (yay humidity and also freezing cold weather!). Needless to say, I’ll take all the volume I can get. This. Stuff. Is. The. Love. Of. My. Life. It DOESN’T work well as a conditioner, as the instructions implies, but it works phenomenally for volume! I shampoo, rinse, and then add a little of this along with my other conditioner. It brings so much volume to my hair after blow-dried and has made me feel alive again. Thank you, Paul Mitchell, for bringing this into the world 💜
Sarah O.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this conditioner. It is light but so moisturizing. Normally volumizing conditioners weigh down my hair, but this stuff is really works! It’s much better than any others I have used. I will definitely be buying this again
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
This conditioner is average for a professional product. I do love he way it smells and that it’s super lightweight but it’s just very average and for the price I feel you can find a much better product.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is an ok conditioner. I don't really find that it adds much volume, but since it's not a very moisturizing conditioner it kinda makes my hair frizzy as well. It's a fairly thick cream and spreads through hair easily with just a little bit, and smells lovely light and clean, but I just didn't find that it did what it says it's supposed to. And with the sulfates in it, it irritates my scalp. But I do have a very sensitive scalp.
Ash L.
I love this conditioner all except for one thing. It made my hair more oily than normal. I use this product every other day since it makes my hair a little oily and i only use it on the ends of my hair and not my scalp. The scent is wonderful. Leaves my hair smelling really nice and soft.
Autumn W.
Boca Raton, FL
Really nice product, bought it at my local beauty salon. The pricing is average for a high end hair product, the packaging is sleek as always and professional. Obviously as a high brand product it is amazing and I am sure there are dupes for it. I would recommend this product.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I’ve yet to actually have a good experience with Paul Mitchell conditioners. They either provide nothing or left me feeling greasy and weighed down. For a volume conditioner I feel like I had more volume when I wasn’t using this line.
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
Love this! It really helps detangle my long curly hair with ease. Gives nice body and doesn't leave your hair greasy at all. It has a nice scent not over powering and the price is super affordable. I've bought this time and time again.
Deanna M.
I love this so much!!! It makes my hair smells so amazing compared to any other. It helps my hair become my shiny and smooth. It also doesn't make my hair oily. I am so satisfied with this product. It is the best!!!
Christine G.
Love their products always smells good and have my hair feeling good their products are a little pricey but their worth the buy and doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down feels good love it.
Carrie E.
Does anyone else have problems with build up from using this? My hair looks fine, but it feels gross! I'm not sure if it's the conditioner or something else.