Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse® uploaded by Ash L.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse® uploaded by Melissa H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

WHAT IT DOES
Detangles and adds volume to fine hair, leaving locks full of body, bounce and shine.

HOW IT WORKS
Panthenol boosts body and helps repair damage, while wheat-derived ingredients help prevent damage and leave hair silky smooth.

ADDED BONUS
Helps repair and prevent damage caused by blow-drying and styling

• Does anyone else have problems with build up from using t...1 Answers
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This shampoo is meh. I will not repurchase. I have fine thin hair and I don't find that it thickens it, or even moisturizes well. I really love the smell. It's light and clean. But just doesn't make my hair feel soft. Gives me frizzy flyaways.. and my hair is perfectly straight, and I don't usually have that issue. It makes my head really itchy. Which most shampoos do, but this one is extra bad. I bought two liters when they were on sale and there still sitting there in my shower. I have recently started using it on my two year old. Although I perfer using my biolage on her as well, just figured I gotta use it up or it'll be there forever. Smell is nice just don't do what id like.
Sarah O.
I love this conditioner. It is light but so moisturizing. Normally volumizing conditioners weigh down my hair, but this stuff is really works! It’s much better than any others I have used. I will definitely be buying this again
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is an ok conditioner. I don't really find that it adds much volume, but since it's not a very moisturizing conditioner it kinda makes my hair frizzy as well. It's a fairly thick cream and spreads through hair easily with just a little bit, and smells lovely light and clean, but I just didn't find that it did what it says it's supposed to. And with the sulfates in it, it irritates my scalp. But I do have a very sensitive scalp.
Ash L.
I love this conditioner all except for one thing. It made my hair more oily than normal. I use this product every other day since it makes my hair a little oily and i only use it on the ends of my hair and not my scalp. The scent is wonderful. Leaves my hair smelling really nice and soft.
Autumn W.
Estero, FL
Really nice product, bought it at my local beauty salon. The pricing is average for a high end hair product, the packaging is sleek as always and professional. Obviously as a high brand product it is amazing and I am sure there are dupes for it. I would recommend this product.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I’ve yet to actually have a good experience with Paul Mitchell conditioners. They either provide nothing or left me feeling greasy and weighed down. For a volume conditioner I feel like I had more volume when I wasn’t using this line.
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
Love this! It really helps detangle my long curly hair with ease. Gives nice body and doesn't leave your hair greasy at all. It has a nice scent not over powering and the price is super affordable. I've bought this time and time again.
TeeGlam T.
slidell
Works great for the person who washes their hair daily . It keeps had clean and shining .it works great for the person with dry scalp . I purchased it at my local Paul Mitchell distribution . Yes I will purchase again
Deanna M.
I love this so much!!! It makes my hair smells so amazing compared to any other. It helps my hair become my shiny and smooth. It also doesn't make my hair oily. I am so satisfied with this product. It is the best!!!
Christine G.
Love their products always smells good and have my hair feeling good their products are a little pricey but their worth the buy and doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down feels good love it.
Carrie E.
Does anyone else have problems with build up from using this? My hair looks fine, but it feels gross! I'm not sure if it's the conditioner or something else.