Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse uploaded by Ash L.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse uploaded by Melissa H.
2 colors available

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thickens, Conditions Fine And Normal Hair. Daily use.  Rinses in volume, helps condition, repair and detangle hair instantly.  Contains panthenol combined with the finest ingredients and activated blends. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with.  John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Paul Mitchell and are not a licensed retailer of Paul Mitchell. Paul Mitchell  guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC cod see more...

Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have found some pros and cons with this product. The smell is great and is a good value. My major con with this is it is very heavy. I have very thin fine hair, and I find that it leaves a build up in my hair after using. The first time I used it I thought I hadn't washed some of the product out well enough but the issue kept continuing no matter what I did. It weighed down my hair and did not work well for my hair type.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Chatsworth, CA
I keep this for special occasions to achieve volume. It's a great Foundation if you use more volumizer type products.
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice product, bought it at my local beauty salon. The pricing is average for a high end hair product, the packaging is sleek as always and professional. Obviously as a high brand product it is amazing and I am sure there are dupes for it. I would recommend this product.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! It really helps detangle my long curly hair with ease. Gives nice body and doesn't leave your hair greasy at all. It has a nice scent not over powering and the price is super affordable. I've bought this time and time again.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Seriously the best product I use in my hair I love,how it make my hair feel after I use it and I love the result it gives me smells good too
Jacquelyn N.
Jacquelyn N.
Love
Love
Love!
Delightful conditioning rinse that never weighs hair down. It detangles almost flawlessly while still leaving hair weightless and clean.
Karley L.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
Love this for some extra volume. I have very long hair, which gets easily weighed down. This has helped a lot. It also smells great.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY
Paul Mitchell are great products! This one on particular give great volume and doesn't allow the hair to feel greasy over time.
Summer D.
Summer D.
Greeneville, TN
All Paul Mitchell products are absolutely amazing! I love the clean smell, the protection it gives, and the way it leaves your hair. This product also doesn't test on animals which is a huge plus!
Ally B.
Ally B.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love Paul Mitchell Shampoo and Conditioner. There are many different kinds that you can choose from. There is sleek, volumizing, and more. Right now I use volumizing and I love it. I love the smell of it, and it makes my hair so smooth! I recommend Paul Mitchell Shampoo and Conditioner to anyone!