BY PAUL MITCHELL

Basics: creates weightless body and volume for fine hair. benefits: adds flexible control, amplifies shine and locks in moisture. bonus: preps hair for a gorgeous full-body blow-out. details: conditioning formula provides extra body, fullness and control. super emollient conditioners leave hair manageable and shiny.

Stephanie S.
Parker City
All of the Paul Mitchell branded hair supplies are fantastic. They do what they say they're going to do and smell amazing. The only downfall is the cost, but it's worth it.
Emily L.
Frederick, MD
My fine, limp hair absolutely LOVES this stuff. I have tried other products that have been advertised to help add body but tends to fall a little short and weigh my hair down or make it feel clumpy. This product actually gives my hair volume and even more so when I blow dry it. Yes, you can leave it in your hair without drying it and it still gives you volume (at least for me!)
Caitlin W.
I've never been a huge fan of mouses until I tried this product and I fell I love. It gives a lot of volume and even helps to separate my curls. I also like that it isn't sticky or crunchy.
Robyn D.
I absolutely love this foam! if you want your blow outs bouncy, and a glass like shine after a total style, you would love this. i have had this product used on me. i use this on my friends, and totally recommended it too! if you know what your doing with hair, this product is awesome. price is affordable, results are so there.
Trellyn K.
Leitchfield, KY
I love this stuff! its a great product to have in your arsenal of hair care. It can really help a style to stay all day. Its a great price point for the amount of product you get. My hair never feels heavy and I'm always able to work with it. It's great to use on wet or dry hair.
Victoria A.
los angeles, CA
I put this in my hair after a a shower and it gives me a subtle amount of volume and body when it dries. The product doesn't work miracles but it does make a difference. Its a good value because it comes with a lot of product and I do recommend it to others.
Ashton D.
Love! This gives my hair the perfect amount of body without feeling like having a bunch of gunk weighing my hair down. It smells so good and makes my hair so soft and fluffy. This is a staple in my hair care.
Allana D.
When my hair is drying, it looks like I've been electrocuted based off how frizzy it is. If I use mousse, it calms it down and prevents the frizziness. This product is great and smells amazing.
Tiffany F.
Paul Mitchell extra body daily foam works great in my hair. My hair is fine texture but healthy. I use the extra body foam for a fuller look that gives my hair a little pick me up height. It's lightweight and doesn't weigh your hair down. And it smells wonderful.
Maddy M.
Carmel
Love this product!! Gives my hair the extra wave I need and holds throughout the day!! Never makes my hair crunchy or hard and always adds the shine I want. I highly recommend this product.