BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Extra Body Daily Boost will give your hair the extra boost your locks need. Paul Mitchell Extra Body Daily Boost primes your hair for perfect styling, every time. Extra Body Daily Boost provides lift, and has a clean smell that will grab your senses as you style your hair. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Elizabeth D.
Lafayette
I think that the product smells great but it does not meet expectations at all. It's supposed to boost your hair and add volume. This product does not do that at all. I've used much better and less costly root boosters. I would not recommend this product.
Alicia C.
Tampa, FL
I purchased this hoping it would be as good as a product my stylist used on me (that worked). Unfortunately, this product did not work for me. Instead of lifting my hair, it dried hard and almost like a gel. It made my hair flat and it was greasy the next day. I would not recommend this product.
Andrea S.
I have tried this product and I do think it helps with boosting my hair. My only issue is that it makes my hair semi greasy. It would be nice to have something with less grease and all natural products. And something more for my hair type which is long and fine.
Stephanie H.
Paterson, NJ
Does exactly what it says!!!!!!! Amazing product great quality, long lasting results and bottle great investment. Highly recommend to those who would like an extra volume for their thin hair!!
Amanda S.
Ivel, KY
Love this product! Having such fine hair it needs all of the boost it can get! This product out weighs all others! Gave my hair the BOOST that was needed! I'll never try another product for a boost!! I love love love this boost! It's helped improve my hair
Nia T.
Works perfectly!!! Adds the body I need when my hair is dull and lifeless. I would defini recommend this product for people with thin, limp hair or those who just prefer more body.
Joelle P.
Minneapolis, MN
Adds a nice texture along with volume. I spray it only near my roots but I love ther ease of styling that comes with the texture it gives. Doesn't give huge crazy volume, but it's a nice boost that can easily aid in additional volumizing techniques
Susan A.
Nacogdoches, TX
I cannot imagine styling my hair without Paul Mitchell's Extra Body Daily Boost. It's a great root lift that gives my fine hair huge body and texture. Thanks to this super product I feel like I;m styling way more hair than I have.
Samantha M.
Waynesboro, VA
Loves this product for my fine hair! I use it on my roots before blow drying to give extra lift and volume. It doesn't have much of a fragrance which for me is a good thing! It doesn't compete with the other products I use
Hyphen W.
This is one of my must haves! Because my hair is very fine, it's easy to lose volume but after using this product it gives me the lift I need. It smells great and also lasts a long time.