Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Boost uploaded by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Boost uploaded by Elena A.

BY PAUL MITCHELL #28 in Scalp Treatments

Root lifter Prep hair for big style. Spray in volume and thickness exactly where you need it. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
If you have limp hair then this is for you. I like to tease my hair but with other products or just normal hair spray it falls down midday. With this product I have life in my hair all day. It makes it look thick and lifted. Plus the smell isn't chemical death with I like a lot.
Val V.
Give your hair an insta BOOST. Very light weight and a little goes a long way. Price point is normal for this brand. Can find it at Ulta beauty. Smells amazing. Lasts just about all day unless a lot of humidity is involved.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Tanya G.
New Orleans, LA
I feel like this stuff works really well, but it leaves my hair kind of crunchy with a sticky residue that persists even after I wash it. It does work, but I don't like how it makes my hair feel, and kind of stiff and untouchable. I use it only on special occasions for the look I want, but for everyday, it leaves my hair feeling a little icky.
Cari B.
Paul Mitchell has some great products. I have used this one quite a few times. It smells great reminds me of grapes. It adds some volume to my hair. A little on the pricey side
brittney p.
Santa rosa, CA
love this stuff!

I have thick heavy naturally curly hair that falls flat at the roots. When I blow dry it, I spray some of this at the roots and it gives it volume.
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
This product is magic! I have recently cut 12 inches of hair to get a bob. My hairstylist used this to add body and volume to my short hair. I bought it at Ulta and then washed my hair. it looked bad without the volume and body because it was short so there were fly aways, it looks flat. I applied the Paul Mitchell skinny serum first then blow dry -- then sprayed some of the Daily boost spray the results were magical. For real! I just used a blow dryer and a paddle brush, but it looked like I went to a dry bar salon! LOVE THIS!!!!
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I wanted to love this product. This is one of my favorite hair care brands and I love a little extra boost at the root. My roommate was using a drug store product similar to this and I loved her results so I figured this had to be even better. No. It didn't give me extra volume and if it did it didn't last over an hour. It also left a terrible amour of build up that made me have to wash my hair more frequently . Huge let down.
Karen T.
Doral, FL
This is so fantastic for volume on the crown area. Best used when hair is damp after washing and stay away from heavy conditioner when styling for volume. This product is affordable and last a long while because you only need a few pumps at the scalp. Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Boost @influenster #contest
Josalynn D.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love all paul Mitchell products. The scent on the extra body products isn't my favorite but it doesn't make me from not loving this product. I love the nozzle. The spray definitely helps add body to your hair while blow drying. Doesn't weigh down hair, or make it greasy either.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Does this product contain alcohol?