BY PAUL MITCHELL #16 in Hair Treatments

Give fine, limp hair a boost of much-needed volume and lift with Extra-Body Boost Root Lifter from Paul Mitchell®. The precision sprayer allows for controlled volume to bring tired locks back to life while panthenol protects delicate or brittle strands from damage. Enjoy alluringly attractive, long-lasting body and bounce that won’t fall flat.

WHAT IT DOES

Gives fine hair a boost of volume at the roots.

HOW IT WORKS

Panthenol protects fragile strands and adds volume.

ADDED BONUS

Precision sprayer delivers extra "oomph" right where you need it.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I got so excited for this product . Watching so many reviews on YouTube talk about how amazing this product is I decided to give it a try . My hair is very thin and not much volume. So I wanted something to help me look more volumized . After trying this root lifter product I didn't see much of help m really . What I saw was my roots looked like they were effected but all rest of the hair still find of sagged down. Then I started to realize how much hair would tangle up and I just stopped using this.. it's not what I wanted and definatly not what other girls showed it does on YouTube . I will keep trying for other root lifters
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
I have damaged hair from bleaching my hair blonde so I was excited when I was introduced on this product from a friend. I love that it has given life back to my hair. It gives the volume without weighing my hair down, doesn't give a "sticky" effect, smells nice and simply works excellently. Would definitely proceed purchasing it and recommend everyone!
Chelsea G.
This is one of those products that I simply can’t live without. My hair has gotten noticeably thinner as I’m in my mid 30’s and this gives me just the lift that I need. I apply it when my hair is still damp and then blow dry. It also is really good for scrunching and bringing my waves out!
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
Use this every morning before blow drying for extra volume! I've been hooked on this since I was in middle school and my mom bought for me. Very easy to use just pump near your roots and scalp and brush through with fingers
Val V.
Give your hair an insta BOOST. Very light weight and a little goes a long way. Price point is normal for this brand. Can find it at Ulta beauty. Smells amazing. Lasts just about all day unless a lot of humidity is involved.
Andrea G.
Clayton
I used to use this before I started coloring my hair, now I use mostly pureology products. This does great at giving hair a lift in those troublesome flat areas. I have a ton of thick, coarse hair so I used this to keep it from being weighed down at the roots.
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
One of my favorite products. It smells very good and is lightweight. I spray onto wet hair before blow drying. It helps add volume with out any weight ! I have very fine, thin highlighted blonde hair. Thumbs up for being cruelty free.
Brandy S.
New Braunfels, TX
If you love volume then this is the perfect product for you my hair tends to go little flat so I just sprayed this towards my roots daily before styling or blow drying to give my hair that little umph it needs
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
I’ve been using Paul Mitchell for years!! I feel like for the quality of product it’s a very reasonable price. Super easy to use & very effective. Love Paul Mitchell.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
If you have limp hair then this is for you. I like to tease my hair but with other products or just normal hair spray it falls down midday. With this product I have life in my hair all day. It makes it look thick and lifted. Plus the smell isn't chemical death with I like a lot.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Does this product contain alcohol?
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
If you have tried Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Boost and if so what did you think?