BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Appliances Limited Edition Express Mini Smooth Flat Iron

Buy on Amazon
Gabriela A.
Terre Haute, IN
This is a powerful little tool that comes in handy. I have semi thick naturally curly hair and i cut off a lot of it, and I used this because the curls were so small and it worked excellently to get those curls out and smooth. It does not allow you to change temperature though.
Zoe C.
Minneapolis, MN
Great tiny iron for bangs and short bits. Quality is that of a full-sized straightener, which is very uncommon. I bought this at CosmoProf. Wish they would make these a fixture in the collection- clients would love them
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
I was gifted this straightener by my cousin that does hair on Christmas awhile ago it no longer works but it lasted for a very long time. This straightener made my hair so smooth and shiny I absolutely loved it!
Lauren F.
BY FAR the BEST flat iron I have ever owned! This works better than Chi and all of the other irons I’ve used. I’ve had this iron for at least 5 years and it’s still as good as new!
Jenna J.
New Castle, KY
I couldn't find the regular sized one but I love this smoothing iron. Use it a few times a week. The first I get with it are amazing. Heats up to 410 in 60 seconds. It's amazing. Worth the money.
Whitney D.
Gate city
It’s really good i like it a lot which I’m the person that has the exact same thing but might be a just a different brand from someone and I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it and I would recommend this product to anyone no improvements necessary at this time
Mystery J.
Humble, TX
This product was great I pretty much use it every day and I have been pleased with it so far I mean it is a great iron and I would love to try more to compete with the Iron I have now so please send me more so I can try them and review them
Abigail M.
Morgantown, WV
I purchased a travel sized Paul Mitchell hair straightener not too long ago. It was quite affordable and nicely came with a car charger because it was portable. However the battery didn't last very long, not long enough to straighten a whole head. It also didn't do a great job of straightening, the discs aren't very smooth so your hair gets caught a lot.
Zarriah W.
Germantown , MD
I love Paul Mitchell as a brand. I work in a Paul mitchell focus salon and I use a one inch straightener by them every day. It’s perfect for everything from straight to tight curls. I get some pretty sick waves with this tool it’s a must have in my book.
Cherie A.
Keaau, HI
It's hard for me to find a decent flat iron for my hair type, but Paul Mitchell products make anything possible. This flat iron left my hair flawless, no flyaways, and the weather outside didn't frizz my hair up as it would with any other flat iron I've ever tried. This is hands down a must have.