Paul Mitchell Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 Curling Iron

by Paul Mitchell

The Express Ion Unclipped 3-In-1 curling iron provides endless styling possibilities. Three interchangeable ceramic barrels help you to create loose waves, natural-looking curls and ringlets. The Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 features the latest in hairstyling technology with a clamp-free design that allows hair to get straight to the heat and a digital display.

WHAT IT DOES

Three interchangeable ceramic barrels create loose waves, natural-looking curls and ringlets.

HOW IT WORKS

• Express Ion Complex ensures healthy, shiny results
  • Clamp-free design allows hair to get straight to the heat source
  • 1" styling rod for loose waves
  • 1.25" styling cone for natural-looking curls
  • .75" small styling cone for ringlets

ADDED BONUS

Quickly heats up to 410°F with a digital display.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 Curling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Nashville, TN
I love this wand! Personally I stick to the 1 inch barrel that’s the doesn’t get smaller at the end! The curls are so beautiful and it’s super easy to make them look natural! It’s even easy to get the beach waves look if that’s what you’re going for!
Cypress, CA
This wand is amazing. I love that it reaches a really high temperature which makes it quicker to get the style desired. Being able to change the wand size is a great feature and it comes with the sizes already and you can buy different ones separately
Jackson, SC
Love this. Have been using for about a year. It’s very easy to use and doesn’t take long to heat up. I can curl my whole head in less than 10 minutes. The curls are always very bouncy and sleek. I’ve had irons in the past leave my hair frizzy.
sparks
I love that there are different sizes I can choose and make different types of curls in my hair. This doesn't make my curls frizzy or look like a mess. Keeps them smooth and they last all day!
I absolutely love this curling wand! It has 3 different sizes so it is nice being able to decide what type of curls I am feeling for the day. It heats up extremely fast as well.
Marysville, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
The Paul Mitchell unclipped IS THE BEST CURLING IRON. I am NOT JOKING, this product makes your hair completely flawless with the perfect curls. I use the 1/2 inch and 1 inch for the perfect beach wave curls that WILL LAST ALL NIGHT LONG. I part my hair in 4 sections starting with the bottom of my hair and point the tip of the iron towards the ground and wrap my against the iron. I can’t say enough amazing, amazing this about this curling iron. The heat goes up to 410 which I typically can curl my hair in 15 minutes and I have medium to long length hair. Please purchase because you won’t be disappointed!!!! 💋
Petoskey
Great iron, but kind of pricey. This iron is nice because the barrels are interchangeable, I do wish that there was a bigger barrel rather than the very small one it comes with just for practicality purposes. I’ve used this at home and at work and it heats up fast and works nicely. Great for updos.
Fall River
Paul Mitchell Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 Curling Iron uploaded by Linsey V.
I love how this curling iron gives you those beach waves that you see all over those Pinterest picture ! For $89 at jcpenny I purchased this iron & would never return it ! I will definitely purchase other size to this curling iron !
Hanford, CA
I really like this curling iron since it has detachable sizes you can interchange. Pretty useful and easy to change when you want a different style. I am a first time user of Paul Mitchell hair styling tools and I find it to be great quality for the price point.
Bennington, IN
So so obsessed with this! I use it every time I curl my hair! For me personally, the largest straight rod is my favorite. I have used this on my clients in the salon as well and everyone loves the curls it achieves!

Looking for your answer?