Paul Mitchell Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 Curling Iron

by Paul Mitchell

The Express Ion Unclipped 3-In-1 curling iron provides endless styling possibilities. Three interchangeable ceramic barrels help you to create loose waves, natural-looking curls and ringlets. The Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 features the latest in hairstyling technology with a clamp-free design that allows hair to get straight to the heat and a digital display.

WHAT IT DOES

Three interchangeable ceramic barrels create loose waves, natural-looking curls and ringlets.

HOW IT WORKS

• Express Ion Complex ensures healthy, shiny results
  • Clamp-free design allows hair to get straight to the heat source
  • 1" styling rod for loose waves
  • 1.25" styling cone for natural-looking curls
  • .75" small styling cone for ringlets

ADDED BONUS

Quickly heats up to 410°F with a digital display.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 Curling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Carriere , MS
My mom got this as a Christmas gift for me 8 years ago and it has lasted me so long. I love all of the different types of curls I can make with these wands. My favorite wand for voluminous waves is the straight barrel. I don’t know if PM still makes this type of iron but if they do you need to pick it up!
Paul Mitchell Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 Curling Iron uploaded by Lillian S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the results I get using the Paul Mitchell Express Ion Unclipped 3-n-1 Curling iron. It’s quick and easy to use. My curls are bouncy and keeps its curl all day. I’m really happy with this curling iron by Paul Mitchell.
Pittsburgh
I absolutely love this set! It comes with a glove to aid you with doing your hair. It has variable temperatures, heats within a minute, a very long cord! It makes your hair shine! When I use this, many compliments, including "your hair style looks expensive "!
Paul Mitchell Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 Curling Iron uploaded by Mariah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love that you can change the type of curl! My curls always last a long time. I can curl my hair with this pretty quickly. I’ve used it multiple times and I enjoy using it. I would recommend to others!
Williamston , SC
Love this wand! I got mine about 4 years ago and I’ve never thought about trying another brand since. I love the different barrels for certain looks and how well the curls stay in my hair. It warms up quickly can get very hot. I’d re buy if I had to.
Springdale, AR
Paul Mitchell Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 Curling Iron uploaded by Anna H.
Paul Mitchell Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 Curling Iron uploaded by Anna H.
Paul Mitchell Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 Curling Iron - I have a number of different unclipped curling wand and it works miracle. I’m a repeat user and I think they should include better protections incase you accidentally burn yourself. I recommend this item.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this wand! So versatile! I always have the perfect barrel for whatever look I’m going for. From super tight ringlets to loose beach waves! Heats up fast and evenly.
Stockton, CA
Pretty cool system, you get 3 different choices for curls. You can achieve tight curls, regular, loose curls or waves. It has a digital screen to adjust temperature.
Edwardsville, IL
I’ve only used one of its attachments, the larger barrel, but I love it. Quicker and easier than I thought a wand could be. Perfect carefree beach waves that look so natural.
Being a bridal hairstylist I need options and this 3 in 1 is the best!! It allows for me to condense my bridal kit with just 1 base and the 3 attachments instead of having to carry around 3 different tools! The price I think is very reasonable because again, you are getting 3 curling irons in one. It heats up quickly and stays the same temperature the entire time. Love that it also have the protective tips so you can touch the end with your fingers without getting burnt

Looking for your answer?