BY PAUL MITCHELL

For hair with salon-quality shine and feel, the Express Ion Style®+ is the flat iron of choice for professionals and consumers. You can style your hair (straight, wavy or curly!) with infrared technology for quick, gentle and consistent results.

WHAT IT DOES

Makes hair straight, wavy, curly or anything in between with infrared heat for quick, gentle results.

HOW IT WORKS

• 1" for smoothing, curls, flips and waves
  • Ceramic plates with beveled edges for styling versatility
  • Digital temperature control with LCD display
  • Premium heaters provide even heat distribution
  • One-hour auto shut-off
  • Quickly heats up to 410°F in 60 seconds
  • 9-foot professional-length swivel cord
  • Negative ion and far infrared technology

ADDED BONUS

Dual voltage for worldwide use.

Buy on ULTA
Jocelyn T.
Sault S Marie, MI
Paul Mitchell flat irons have never let me down! Mine gets used in the salon every day and works perfectly. I love having the temperature control and it never pulls or catches the hair. I’ve tried CHI and GHD and always come back to my Paul Mitchell!
Jessica 🌷.
Chicago
I am a Paul Mitchell graduate so I️ am familiar with these products. I️ used to love this iron. However I don’t as much anymore. It doesn’t leave my hair as sleek as I want to. And for the most part, I need to go over my hair a few times in order to get it straight. I️ few like after a good chunk of uses the flat iron doesn’t perform as good anymore Not the best flat iron for me personally.
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
Great flat iron. I used to use at my salon and st home. It is privy to product build up. So make sure you clean regularly. Very good heat. Can singe if turned up to high.
Libby R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this straightener for almost 8 years now and it has definitely stood the test of time. I can’t wait to try more paul Mitchell styling tools in the future.
Alyse J.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this straightener! You can use it for so many different styles from tight curls to loose waves depending on the angle you hold the iron and how fast you move it through your hair. It heats up within minutes of turning it on too!
Marina A.
Houston , TX
This not only heats up extra fast, but it also helps make my hair extra smooth and non frizzy in no time. I have long thin hair which needs that extra boost that only Paul Mitchell straighteners can give without pulling or damaging my hair.
Yagmur D.
Houston
This straightener is just okay. I had to go over my hair multiple times and it got really damaged using it. The temperature is adjustable which is a plus though. Not my first choice and I probably won’t buy again
Meg B.
Evansville
Paul Mitchell tools are in my top 3 favorite hot tools brands.  This flat iron is one of my favorites and will be one of your top 3 must haves too.  This sleek flat iron  with negative ion and far infared heat has quick results whether it be straightening ,curling, or waving.  The ceramic plates have bevelled edges making curling and waving much easier.  This would be my go to for 1st professional grade flat iron users looking to upgrade from a cheap convenient store brand.
Haley S.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I have thick hair, so I have to go over my hair multiple times to get it straight and this hair straightener is the only one that hasn't made my hair super frizzy for having to go over it multiple times.
LeAndria R.
tallahassee
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the best products I have used in a while. I was very satisfied after using this product. I have a natural hair type. I am a first time user of this product, I will definitely buy this product again!!
Cassie P.
St, NL
What's your favourite flat iron?! I love my Paul Mitchell Express Ion Style+ Styling Iron ❤️❤️