BY PAUL MITCHELL #4 in Hair Straighteners

Buy on Amazon
Judith R.
I have had this straightening iron for about 5 years now, I love it. I have thin hair strands but a lot of them. This is one of the only irons that I have tried on my hair that will not leave those awful creases. I have traveled back and forth, dropped it, and have been really rough with it and it is still going strong. I can straighten my long hair in 15 mins top with this thing!
Erika B.
Albers, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want an amazing iron that with last this is it. I have had mine for 7 years now and it still works like new. I can straighten my thick hair in less than three minutes and I can curl my whole head in less that ten. Best straightener ever and amazing on difficult hair.
Elyssa L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice straightener. I’m a cosmetologist and this was the provided iron from the salon. Not bad at all only a couple passes for smooth hair ! I love Paul Mitchell products they never disappoint. I just with they were more aesthetically pleasing.
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best straighter ever. I have recommended this to all of my friends! It has adjustable temperatures and heats up quick. It only takes one pass for my hair to be straight and it leaves it feeling silky smooth!
Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this straightener! I bought it from a hair salon 6 YEARS AGO, and it still works like it’s brand new! I use this product almost everyday. It makes my hair so soft and smooth, and my hair stays straight until I wash it. It’s such a great product!
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this flat iron o use at work because my one from beauty school crapped out on me. This flat iron is amazing! I love that it gets up to 360 degrees and it gets there super quick! I got this at a discounted price because I'm a stylist and through this website we order all our tools I only had to pay shipping! It leaves all my clients hair shiny and silky smooth.
Tatianna H.
Swansea, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a digital display that shows the temperature. It heats up in seconds so you don’t have to wait long to smooth out your hair. More of the pricey side but it’s worth the money.
Shantel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love Paul Mitchell straighteners! They make the hair smooth. I've had mine for 4 years now And works great! And I don't feel like I have to continue to go over the hair multiple times. I never feel like it's burning the hair and I never even smell it have a burnt smell. The hair is so shiny and smooth after I straighten. I am so hooked on this flat iron but I'm sure the others are just as great with the Paul Mitchell line! Definitely recommend great flat iron I don't think you will be disappointed.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Lori D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love my Paul Mitchell hair straightener! A friend gave me this hair straightener used a few years ago. I have very thick wavy hair and it is the only hair straightener that will get my hair perfectly straight like I want it to be.
Danielle C.
Otway, OH
How much damage does the iron do to your hair if it does any?
Cassie P.
St. John's, NL
Has anyone tried this flat iron? Would you Recommend?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
I'm looking for a flat iron that's bigger than the regular chi. Is this the one with larger plates for long hair?
China G.
Lake Village, IN
I have a very old PM that I can't bear to part with. Is this one as long lasting as the older models? And does it do as good of a job?