Paul Mitchell Express Gold Curl 1.25" Curling Iron

by Paul Mitchell

Whether you’re going for red-carpet glamour or beachy chic, the Express Gold Curl™ 1.25" Barrel is the curling iron for you. Its medium width and variety of heat settings allow you to create big, bouncy curls and soft waves with precision. Moisture-locking technology keeps your locks extra soft.

WHAT IT DOES

1.25" barrel creates beautiful curls and long-lasting waves.

HOW IT WORKS

• Extra-long cool tip and insulated thumb grip ensure comfort and total control
  • Locking temperature dial for safe operation
  • Includes a free easy-to-replace spring for tool longevity

ADDED BONUS

Gold surface distributes heat evenly for consistent, long-lasting curls.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Express Gold Curl 1.25" Curling Iron!
brenda B.
Lubbock, TX
I love my curling iron. Affective works wonders specially when creating updos and curls for special occasions.
Sherie C.
Sacramento, CA
Great! Does tge job and never disapoints! A fir sure recommend and gives a geeat curl very hsppy with it!!!
Mandy B.
Rescue, CA
Gets hot quickly. Hair glides through smoothly. Allows for adjustable heat settings. Love PM hot tools. They last for a long time. Definitely get your bang for your buck.
Sydney L.
Cross City, FL
My favorite styling product! I can not live without this curling iron! This is my go to I use everyday! It can get as hot as 450’F which makes for a super fast curl! The barrel is also the perfect size for big sexy curls! Any bigger and you have beach waves so the size is perfect I would know because I also have a 1.5 barrel as well.
kara S.
Michigan City, IN
Great curling iron!! Gets the job done effectively and really quick!! My favorite iron to great beachy lived in curls.
Hannah S.
Spring, TX
Paul Mitchell Express Gold Curl 1.25" Curling Iron uploaded by Hannah S.
This curling iron is seriously amazing. I have short hair (collarbone length) and its 1.25 inch barrel is perfect for creating big beach waves, and it works well on hair as short as mine!! It’s not too terribly expensive, and it has a nice feature on the temperature adjusting knob that allows you to push it in like a button to lock your selected temperature in! How cool is that? I love this iron, it’s a total win :)
LovelyLogann J.
Lake city
Great heat and curl for big waves. A must have in any heat stylers. Love the color of the product too. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Looking for your answer?