Paul Mitchell ESP Elastic Shaping Paste uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Achieve hair with bendable texture and flexible hold that can be shaped into multiple styles. The ESP® Elastic Shaping Paste allows for easy spiking, twisting, bending and defining. This versatile, highly-concentrated elastic shaping paste is infused with beeswax for extra pliability when creating beautiful, long-lasting styles.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates bendable texture with flexible hold and can shape multiple styles. Use it to spike, twist, bend, separate or define.

HOW IT WORKS

Infused with beeswax for pliability.

ADDED BONUS

Highly concentrated, a little goes a long way.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Color Safe

Buy on Amazon*
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!!
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
These combs are great for detaingling your knots in the shower. Its a great product.
Michelle S.
Bristol, RI
I personally don't use this but have bought it for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it he keeps his hair in place all day
Fattima A.
Excellent hair paste, it works fine on all time of hair and I love the paste won't flake, this is my favorite paste product
Kindala O.
Glendale, AZ
Kind of indifferent about this product. My hair dresser used this on my hair and it looked great, when i tried to use it not so much. I have curly and thin hair. It is long lasting and does it's job, but it seems to be kind of cakey, so I would improve the formula.
Elyssa C.
Iola, TX
I love this stuff. It really is worth every penny! I use it mainly on special occasions and days I need my hair to really stay in place!
Collin L.
Cincinnati, OH
Holds really wel! only 4/5 bc of the price - it works amazing for hold but theres also cheaper products out there!
Rikki H.
Wise, VA
I worked for Paul Mitchell for a long time. This product works wonders for your style! It has a maximum hold and is great for texture and body. However, you have to be very careful when using it. It is a tedious product to use. Not enough will not work, too much is a mess in your hair and will make it very heavy. It takes a small amount to do the job!
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like to use this on my kid simply because he has real deep curls and this definitely holds them
Genesis H.
Newport News, VA
Keeps my hair in place all day and it doesn't make my hair feel gross when I go to wash my hair. I love it