Paul Mitchell ESP Elastic Shaping Paste uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Achieve hair with bendable texture and flexible hold that can be shaped into multiple styles. The ESP® Elastic Shaping Paste allows for easy spiking, twisting, bending and defining. This versatile, highly-concentrated elastic shaping paste is infused with beeswax for extra pliability when creating beautiful, long-lasting styles.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates bendable texture with flexible hold and can shape multiple styles. Use it to spike, twist, bend, separate or define.

HOW IT WORKS

Infused with beeswax for pliability.

ADDED BONUS

Highly concentrated, a little goes a long way.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Color Safe

Buy on Amazon*
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!!
Michelle S.
Bristol, RI
I personally don't use this but have bought it for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it he keeps his hair in place all day
Fattima A.
Excellent hair paste, it works fine on all time of hair and I love the paste won't flake, this is my favorite paste product
Elyssa C.
Iola, TX
I love this stuff. It really is worth every penny! I use it mainly on special occasions and days I need my hair to really stay in place!
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like to use this on my kid simply because he has real deep curls and this definitely holds them
Genesis H.
Newport News, VA
Keeps my hair in place all day and it doesn't make my hair feel gross when I go to wash my hair. I love it
Landon L.
Cypress, TX
This is the real deal. Great to keep your hair shaped for an entire day, and you don't even need a lot of it
Zion W.
Monroe
I love this product it last me 3 moths i have really curly hair it just so great long lasting i got mines from target
Jakayea M.
Cypress, Tx
I really like it my hair takes well too it I'd definitely use it again.I think if it came in a bigger bottle or jar
Geneva C.
I absolutely love this product!!! I am a natural haired sister, and it is so hard to find a product that will lay you edges down for a long period of time. There was no melting and it did not turn into grease. I love it and I would recommend it to anyone.