Paul Mitchell ESP Elastic Shaping Paste uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Achieve hair with bendable texture and flexible hold that can be shaped into multiple styles. The ESP® Elastic Shaping Paste allows for easy spiking, twisting, bending and defining. This versatile, highly-concentrated elastic shaping paste is infused with beeswax for extra pliability when creating beautiful, long-lasting styles.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates bendable texture with flexible hold and can shape multiple styles. Use it to spike, twist, bend, separate or define.

HOW IT WORKS

Infused with beeswax for pliability.

ADDED BONUS

Highly concentrated, a little goes a long way.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Color Safe

Buy on Amazon*
Rikki H.
Wise, VA
I worked for Paul Mitchell for a long time. This product works wonders for your style! It has a maximum hold and is great for texture and body. However, you have to be very careful when using it. It is a tedious product to use. Not enough will not work, too much is a mess in your hair and will make it very heavy. It takes a small amount to do the job!
Asia M.
I always find trouble finding a product to hold my edges down so I tried this product. So far, this is the best product that holds down my edges. It does not really have much of a scent, but the only bad thing about this product is that after it dries it leaves little white flakes. I would not recommend this product to anyone else.
Ashley H.
Horizon city , TX
Paul Mitchell hair sculpt lotion also works amazing on my hair. Its a lot better than most sculpting lotions I have tried. it does great on color treated hair as well. It lasts all day long and even through the night if I decide to have the same hair style with my night life.
Geneva C.
I absolutely love this product!!! I am a natural haired sister, and it is so hard to find a product that will lay you edges down for a long period of time. There was no melting and it did not turn into grease. I love it and I would recommend it to anyone.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, Ga
I love Paul Mitchell's elastic shaping paste, when I had short hair it was my go to texturing paste. Very flexible and smells good. also a little bit goes a long way, some of a dime rubbed into finger tips and distributed through your hair will give you a sleek or spiky look. I love the "messy" look you can achieve with this product.
Kindala O.
Glendale, AZ
Kind of indifferent about this product. My hair dresser used this on my hair and it looked great, when i tried to use it not so much. I have curly and thin hair. It is long lasting and does it's job, but it seems to be kind of cakey, so I would improve the formula.
Danielle M.
Fresno, CA
Hold was extreme hard to wash out. Felt like if you moved your hair it was going to break off. It lasted longer than I thought it would but would not buy this product again. To pricey and didn't like it. Would not recommend to others.
Karen W.
Portsmouth, VA
Paul Mitchells lab elastic shaping paste works miracles for my hair. I am able to tame my edges and any wild hair that wants to be a nag. I do not use much to have a great hold.
Elyssa C.
Iola, TX
I love this stuff. It really is worth every penny! I use it mainly on special occasions and days I need my hair to really stay in place!
Michelle S.
Bristol, RI
I personally don't use this but have bought it for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it he keeps his hair in place all day