Paul Mitchell Dry Wax uploaded by Courtney F.

BY PAUL MITCHELL #49 in Pomades & Waxes

Dry Wax™ The rule of cool is never look like you re trying too hard. Create a lived-in look with a fresh finish. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. . see more...

Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI
It holds so well. I first got this the first time I chopped all my hair off. And I was styling it by spiking it and this product doesn't get too goopy and for me at least it didn't build up too much.
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA
My partner absolutely adores this product and won't leave the house without doing their hair with it. It provides a strong, solid hold for her VERY thick hair and she truly depends on this item. 😄
Cristy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband use it once and told me that it was just ok! He felt it was too thick and leave a white residue, he has very short hair and maybe it is better with longer spikey hair!
Haley M.
Love this product!! It smells so good and holds really well without making it too greasy!
Tyler D.
Hillsborough, NJ
So I needed a hair cut real bad so I got myself a Mohawk and my stylist told me to use this on my hair and I love it so much.
Diaz A.
Atlanta, GA
Pros: Great for controlling stray hairs! Perfect for styling on the go. Con: Too sticky. Hands tend to stick together.
Christina A.
I tried Paul Mitchell Dry Wax when I had a short bob hair style and I loved it! It really helped separate the different layers that I had and it helped with to texturize it. I will use it again when I have short hair again.
Francis J.
I have to admit I love Paul Mitchell's products and now that my fiancé let me touch his hair I am excited to say that he also loves Paul Mitchell's products too! My fiancé is in his mid 20's and loves to keep his hair at mid length to leave it all in one side but could never find the right wax to do that for him until my hair dresser introduced him this Paul Mitchell firm style dry wax. He immediately loved it because it made his hair look dry and shiny but at the same it really did hold his hair firm creating a weightless hold no lie! Ever since he purchased this wax he has never changed it and he has bought other hair styling waxes but never likes them enough to keep them like this one! We really recommend this product if you want a weightless yet firm hold for a mid length hair cut like the disconnected undercut or any edgy or slicked look!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I worshiped this wax when I got my hair cut super short. I loved taking fingertip fulls of it and running it through the back of my hair to give it a spiky, curly texture. I was seriously sad when I ran out. This stuff was so so fun to use on my hair. It weighted it down a ton, so I had to wash it sometimes twice a day but it was very worth it.
Does this really work?