Paul Mitchell Dry Wax uploaded by Courtney F.

BY PAUL MITCHELL #73 in Pomades & Waxes

Shape, separate, lift and mold hair any way you like with Firm Style Dry Wax™. This versatile and moldable wax adds texture and definition to all types of hair while defining and controlling any style. Create pliable styles with long-lasting hold for incredible-looking hair every woman desires.

WHAT IT DOES

Defines and controls any texture and creates clean, "lived in" looks.

HOW IT WORKS

Emollient waxes and softening agents create pliable styles.

ADDED BONUS

Delivers long-lasting hold with a moveable finish.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Owen S.
I would never recommend this product. I used it once and instantly regretted it. it was greasy, hard, and pulled at my hair. It was impossible to wash out and I was forced to shave my head just to get away from the terrible feeling of the wax that coated my hair. I will never buy this product or any product like this ever again.
Francis J.
I have to admit I love Paul Mitchell's products and now that my fiancé let me touch his hair I am excited to say that he also loves Paul Mitchell's products too! My fiancé is in his mid 20's and loves to keep his hair at mid length to leave it all in one side but could never find the right wax to do that for him until my hair dresser introduced him this Paul Mitchell firm style dry wax. He immediately loved it because it made his hair look dry and shiny but at the same it really did hold his hair firm creating a weightless hold no lie! Ever since he purchased this wax he has never changed it and he has bought other hair styling waxes but never likes them enough to keep them like this one! We really recommend this product if you want a weightless yet firm hold for a mid length hair cut like the disconnected undercut or any edgy or slicked look!
Melissa O.
When I had a short pixie cut, I used this to style my hair. My hair is fine, but there's a good bit of it. It gives a good tousled look, but I find the hold to be a little weak for my tastes. It doesn't wear well the second day and hair needs to be washed after using. I liked the smell and the product design. I received it as a gift, otherwise it would have been cost-prohibitive.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I worshiped this wax when I got my hair cut super short. I loved taking fingertip fulls of it and running it through the back of my hair to give it a spiky, curly texture. I was seriously sad when I ran out. This stuff was so so fun to use on my hair. It weighted it down a ton, so I had to wash it sometimes twice a day but it was very worth it.
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
This is the perfect wax for girls with pixie cuts that struggle with hair that gets dirty easily. This wax creates great texture and hold without causing your hair to look unkempt. The packaging sticks with the classic Paul Mitchell look and is easily accessible. It smells wonderfully, true to the Paul Mitchell world!
Christian A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I highly recommend this! It gives you a nice purposely messy look. It was a pleasant scent and it is very easy to use. I haven't found anything like it on the market. I have coarse thick bleached hair and this is strong enough for my hair type. It can also be used for other hair types also though. Again I love this stuff and I have been using it for almost 10 years.
Tara L.
This product left my hair feeling greasy and it looked like I needed to wash it again. It was expensive and didn't do anything that I was expecting. I would never use this product again and it would make me think twice about using this brand in the future.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI
It holds so well. I first got this the first time I chopped all my hair off. And I was styling it by spiking it and this product doesn't get too goopy and for me at least it didn't build up too much.
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA
My partner absolutely adores this product and won't leave the house without doing their hair with it. It provides a strong, solid hold for her VERY thick hair and she truly depends on this item. 😄
Does this really work?