Paul Mitchell Dry Wash Express Dry Waterless Shampoo uploaded by Melissa S.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Dry wash express dry waterless shampoo by paul mitchell for unisex-5.5 ounce shampoo. see more...

• How does this compare to Big Sexy Hair dry shampoo?1 Answers
  • I've tried other dry wash before and they didn't work very well. ...2 Answers
  • I would love to try this, is it any good for short hair?1 Answers
Chelsey M.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is simply amazing! I have platinum blonde hair and I can go up to 4 days without washing my hair, and it is all because of this dry shampoo! It works wonders and truly reduces the oil your hair produces if you use it before going to bed.
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
I absolutely love this dry shampoo!! I got it when I went to get my hair cut in November and I have very oily hair. It does not have any type of bad smell and my hair feels fresh after using it, and it is also very easy to apply and use!
Tara H.
One of my favorite dry shampoos. I have thick course and dry hair; so it takes awhile for it to become greasy. I have tried a ton of dry shampoos and volume products, this one is great, it does not leave the gunky residue as I find a lot of products do
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
This is one of my spur the moment purchases that I thought I would just give a try and I ended up loving it! It smells amazing and does not leave any white residue on my dark hair. I would definitely try this product again!
Maria V.
Clackamas , OR
This product does't smell bad, it actually smells pretty good. Overall this product works. I have oily hair and it works every time I put it on definitely recommend it to people out there. I buy it since I tried it. Fav one so far
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I have naturally dark blonde, wavy hair. I also have 3 kids including a son with autism and because of this I don't get to wash my hair as much as I'd like I to. This is my life saver! I have tried other dry shampoos and they've been alright but to this day this is my favorite one and works like a dream! If your hair is up, down whatever style and needs some refreshing this is your new bestie. There's never any gunk left over, never any white residue nothing just cleaner looking and feeling hair It's really a must have product!
Gina C.
Bridgeport , MI
This was the first dry shampoo I ever used. I really like it and I went through it quickly during my no wash, trying to get my hair healthy stage. it's overpriced to me, I have found other, cheaper brands that I like better. I did like that it didn't leave too much of a white residue.
Betty G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this dry shampoo. It doesn't spray on white like most dry shampoos but you can see and feel the oil at your roots disappear. I use it most often when my hair is straighten and I want to drag it out a extra day. It works great. Totally recommend.
Ashley B.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is my favorite dry shampoo, spray does not build up in the hair, nor does it discolor the hair like baby powder and other dry brands. Spray to dimish the appearance of grease, or to just add some volume after a fresh wash!
Brianne H.
The smell is great but I don't feel like this even compares to some of the other dry shampoos available. My hair doesn't still look fresh after a few hours. It definitely adds body but I'd rather it not add shine, I feel like it makes my hair look even more oily...defeating the purpose of dry shampoo.
Elizabeth L.
Galax, VA
I've tried other dry wash before and they didn't work very well. Does this kind actually make your hair look clean?
Taylor H.
Niagara falls, NY
I know this is not to do with this product but how many badges and points do you need to receive a vox box?
Angela C.
Does this leave a residue like a few of them do? Does it work in a time jam?
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
I would love to try this, is it any good for short hair?
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
How does this compare to Big Sexy Hair dry shampoo?