Add a Photo

By PAUL MITCHELL
#1466 in Shampoo
Dry wash express dry waterless shampoo by paul mitchell for unisex-5.5 ounce shampoo.
Photo (1)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I have naturally dark blonde, wavy hair. I also have 3 kids including a son with autism and because of this I don't get to wash my hair as much as I'd like I to. This is my life saver! I have tried other dry shampoos and they've been alright but to this day this is my favorite one and works like a dream! If your hair is up, down whatever style and needs some refreshing this is your new bestie. There's never any gunk left over, never any white residue nothing just cleaner looking and feeling hair It's really a must have product!
Brianne H.
Brianne H.

The smell is great but I don't feel like this even compares to some of the other dry shampoos available. My hair doesn't still look fresh after a few hours. It definitely adds body but I'd rather it not add shine, I feel like it makes my hair look even more oily...defeating the purpose of dry shampoo.
Maribel I.
Maribel I.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this dry shampoo. It makes my hair feel clean and soft. It does exactly what it says it does. The only issue I have with it is that it is not dark hair friendly. I have to be very careful when I use it because it leaves my roots with a white cast. I would repurchase because it works so well.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Saginaw, MI

This was the first dry shampoo I ever used. I really like it and I went through it quickly during my no wash, trying to get my hair healthy stage. it's overpriced to me, I have found other, cheaper brands that I like better. I did like that it didn't leave too much of a white residue.
Ally O.
Ally O.
Anchorage, AK

This does cost a bit more than I usually spend on dry shampoo, but I'm not left with hair that feels weird. With the cheaper dry shampoos it can be easy to use too much and be left with hair that doesn't move and feels gross.... That alone is enough for this to be one of my favorites
Betty G.
Betty G.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love this dry shampoo. It doesn't spray on white like most dry shampoos but you can see and feel the oil at your roots disappear. I use it most often when my hair is straighten and I want to drag it out a extra day. It works great. Totally recommend.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Aiken, SC

Love dry shampoo this works but it is a bit expensive, I have tried others that work as well for less. Still awesome both to soak up some oil and to rough your hair up before styling to make style like curls stick better to fresh hair.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Cloud, FL

This is my favorite dry shampoo, spray does not build up in the hair, nor does it discolor the hair like baby powder and other dry brands. Spray to dimish the appearance of grease, or to just add some volume after a fresh wash!
brooke k.
brooke k.
Dayton, VA

I read some of the review for this dry shampoo and decided to give it a shot and I'm so glad I did!I am so happy with the results,y hair isn't weighed down by it and it doesn't leave it dull.
Ava R.
Ava R.
Lafayette

I bought this product about 6 weeks ago and I couldn't be more obsessed! It really does the job well and eliminates the dirty/oily look my hair gets after just 1 day from having shampooed
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Niagara Falls, NY

I know this is not to do with this product but how many badges and points do you need to receive a vox box?
Angela C.
Angela C.

Does this leave a residue like a few of them do? Does it work in a time jam?
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT

I would love to try this, is it any good for short hair?
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Galax, VA

I've tried other dry wash before and they didn't work very well. Does this kind actually make your hair look clean?
Micah B.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY

How does this compare to Big Sexy Hair dry shampoo?

Join Now