BY PAUL MITCHELL #64 in Dry Shampoo

Some days, there’s no time to wash and blow-dry hair. Save time with the Dry Wash® Waterless Shampoo from Paul Mitchell®, which quickly leaves hair looking elegantly renewed and smelling fresh. Ideal for all hair types and colors, the ultra-fine, colorless formula leaves behind no flaky residue for hair that feels and looks refreshed and revived.

WHAT IT DOES

Dry formula instantly leaves hair looking and feeling freshly washed with a clean scent.

HOW IT WORKS

Ultra-fine, colorless formula leaves no residue; ideal for all hair types and colors.

ADDED BONUS

Powerful directional spray refreshes and revives lifeless hair while extending the life of any style.

FEATURES

• I've tried other dry wash before and they didn't work ver...2 Answers
  • I would love to try this, is it any good for short hair?1 Answers
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
This stuff smells so good and works so well. It does not leave the grid white spots in your hair like a lot of dry shampoos do. It also adds a lot of volume to the hair and makes your hair smell like it’s just been washed.
Amanda W.
This is the greatest dry shampoo I have ever used. I am very specific with what I use in my hair because I have bleached and died it so many times that if I am not careful it can become too dry. I do not wash my hair every day because my hair doesn't do well with an every day wash. This dry shampoo is great for me. I spray it before i go to bed and when I wake up it looks just as if I washed it the night before! It is so amazing. I highly recommend this product!
Abby P.
I am a licensed hairstylist and have tried just about every dry shampoo out there. This is a good one. I really like the smell, and the fact that it doesn't weigh my hair down like some other dry shampoos. I have found though that even though it's a pretty large can, it just doesn't last that long.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
It seems I have used every single dry shampoo on the market. I ❤ this and another brand the most. Definitely breaks down product build up and leaves hair smelling pretty and soft. Will look built up and makes your hair look grey if you use it too often between washes....trust me on that one!
Tammy R.
Fairview
I have extremely long hair, to my waist. So shampooing, and conditioning it after the gym everyday is not always an option. Love the dry shampoo. It gives me the freedom of dry, great smelling hair and I can go do other activies. Letting me wash my hair later at my conveince.
Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
Love how it works, not crazy about the smell. O well, it keeps my hair from looking greasy and gives me a bit of volume. I wouldn't use this just for volume sake though. A little pricey for the size, but i really enjoy it. I would buy it again when in need.
Chelsey M.
Mason, OH
This product is simply amazing! I have platinum blonde hair and I can go up to 4 days without washing my hair, and it is all because of this dry shampoo! It works wonders and truly reduces the oil your hair produces if you use it before going to bed.
Jacqueline M.
Benton, KY
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. I tend to wash my hair every 3 days so I use it in between washes or if I need a little extra texture. I love the scent. It is so clean smelling. I would recommend it to anyone. I usually get mine from the supply house being I am a cosmetologist.
Nikki B.
Bardstown, KY
I took this with me when I went to Florida that way I didn't have to wash my hair as much so I could just be on the go absolutely loved it had the trial size the price was reasonable and I can't wait to buy it again
Morgan B.
Haskins , OH
Are use this product a lot because I have very thin hair but a lot of it. My hair gets oil he quickly and this is a nice boost at night if I'm going out. I would definitely recommend it to others. Are usually use it maybe two or three times a week
Elizabeth L.
Galax, VA
I've tried other dry wash before and they didn't work very well. Does this kind actually make your hair look clean?
Taylor H.
Niagara falls, NY
I know this is not to do with this product but how many badges and points do you need to receive a vox box?
Angela C.
Does this leave a residue like a few of them do? Does it work in a time jam?
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
How does this compare to Big Sexy Hair dry shampoo?
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
I would love to try this, is it any good for short hair?