BeautyHairHair ProductsPaul Mitchell
Double Hitter 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner 85 oz (Pack of 3)

Paul Mitchell Double Hitter 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner 8.5 oz (Pack of 3)

by Paul Mitchell

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 009531118734WHAT IT DOES Washes and conditions in one step, and leaves hair full and healthy-looking.HOW IT WORKS Conditioning ingredients provide improved detangling with a soft, light finish.ADDED BONUS Hearty lather rinses...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Double Hitter 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner 8.5 oz (Pack of 3)!
Sarah M.
Tempe, AZ
This is one of my favorite guy shampoos. My husband uses it all the time. It smells good and it’s makes the hair clean and soft. It’s definitely a great product!
John R.
Adelanto, CA
I would like to start this off by saying not only do you get one awesome product you get two in one it don't get any better than that. Perfect blend two in one, you'll never go wrong with this the way it lathers in your hair soothing comforting while showering it's the best trust me. If anyone out there can find something better than this you let me know and I will give it a try.
Tawanda B.
Rusk, TX
This product was very delicate on my hair. It’s worth every penny spent. I love the smell. Next time I would use a small amount because a lil goes a long way. I will be purchasing this product again.[product:paul-mitchell-double-hitter-2-in-1-shampoo-&-conditioner-85-oz-pack-of-3]
Elizabeth C.
Este producto es mayor en componentes naturales el cual favorece la utilización para cabelleras grasa y secas el cual dado el beneficio favorece y tenemos clientes satisfechos por ser de buena calidad y precio al alcance de cada usuario.
Jamie M.
Love love love. I am a huge Paul Mitchele fan.. Paul mitchele has a wide range of products for everyone
Erica  B.
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday!! The stuff smells so amazing and I like using it too !

Looking for your answer?