BY PAUL MITCHELL

Double Hitter® 2-In-1 men's shampoo and conditioner cleanses and conditions in one simple step. This multi-tasker creates a hearty lather for a deep clean that leaves your hair looking clean, healthy and thick.

WHAT IT DOES

Washes and conditions in one step, and leaves hair full and healthy-looking.

HOW IT WORKS

Conditioning ingredients provide improved detangling with a soft, light finish.

ADDED BONUS

Hearty lather rinses clean with a fresh scent.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • UV Protection

Lydia S.
Independence , MO
I bought this for my dad recently for his birthday. He is kind of a weirdo and doesn't like using conditioner. His hair started to dry out and color faded. I told him that he could use a two in one but he is pretty cheap and bought something from suave that still didn't help his hair. I bought this for him about a month ago and he loves it! His hair has never looked better!
Brandon M.
Richford, VT
This 2-1 is amazing! Works really really well and smells even better. My wife is a cosmetologist and she got it for me once and I was hooked! If you're looking for something new and worth the money look no further!
Chellsie R.
I am a hairstylist. I use this shampoo on all my men client's and they love it! It's smells great and leaves their hair clean and sleek! It's a great price too! I recommend this product to all my men client's.
Brandon M.
Richford, VT
This stuff is fantastic! My wife gets it for me at the beauty supply store. The scent is great and the product works wonderfully. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to try something new!
Sable A.
My husband loves this shampoo and conditioner! He can have a dry scalp and it relieves it keeps his scalp clean and hair soft. He likes the manly smell lol he def digs the one step hair washing step what guy doesn't like one step to done
Carita M.
Stafford , VA
My fiancé uses this hair product and I must say that this product is really good for your hair if your looking to buy this. It's makes his hair smell nice ,clean and makes it incredibly soft to the touch. I recommend buying. I also use this for my sons hair too sometimes.
Tania R.
Lowell, MA
Love this product I definitely will use it again my friend gave it to me and I didn't even know what it was for until I use it oh my God I love it definitely fell in love with it
Michael R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Really liked this! It was an easy to use bottle and very easy to store! It was very effective on my hair! I definitely recommend this product!
Chris P.
Darby, PA
Paul Mitchell used to be great, but over the years I feel something has change and therefor I started using other brands
Derek C.
Bonney Lake, WA
The Mitch shampoo and conditioner has been a staple for me. It smells incredible and keeps my hair clean and soft.

back