Paul Mitchell Curls Spring Loaded Detangling Shampoo uploaded by Jay M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

• Produced with the highest grade materials
  • Satisfaction Ensured
  • Excellent Quality, great Gift Idea
  • The rich lather leaves hair soft and manageable so curls always look their best
  • Ultra-moisturizing and sulfate-free
  • Prepares curls for a frizz-free finish

• "Smells great, and makes my hair feel clean, but a bit dry." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and my hair felt really clean!" in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend it to anyone with wavy or curly hair. " in 1 review
  • "smell great and i love that it is sulfate free but i dont believe that it is very detangling and i feel as though it leaves the hair more dry." in 1 review
  • "I HIGHLY recommend for anyone with curly or wavy hair." in 1 review
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills , PA
I thought this was a pretty decent detangler for the curly mess on my head. It's pretty expensive in comparison to what I normally use and doesn't provide nearly as much slip as I'd like. It was nice to try for a few weeks, but I wouldn't purchase again.
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
I love this shampoo. It forms my curls so nicely. It is expensive and hard to find, though. I usually can’t find it in stores that sell other Paul mitchell products.
Kara D.
Overall this is a pretty nice shampoo! Although it is more expensive than other shampoos it’s still a good buy. I personally have an oily scalp and this product seemed to work okay for that. I have however tried other shampoos that are better for oily scalp.
Brandi W.
Philadelphia , PA
Great for curly hair that tangles easily. In the winter months when my hair is dryer, it tangles a lot and this is great. I use it as a pre wash to my normal shampoo and it gets all the tangles out without weighing down my natural waves and curls.
Karra T.
I really like this Paul Mitchell product. It not only volumizes your hair, but it detangles it at the same time. I definitely recommend this to anyone with naturally curly hair. I’ll definitely be purchasing this again.
Diana G.
What a dream ! I’ve always had problems with my hair being tangled so often ! I have a both dry and oily scalp, go figure!!! It has a great smell to it and I have to admit it’s one of my favorites !!!!
Brittany B.
Maringouin
As a Paul Mitchell hair student with curly hair, I’d recommend everyone with curly hair of all races to try this. I use this on a daily basis and it keeps my curls soft and manageable and I couldn’t ask for a better shampoo !
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
This is one of the best products that I have added to my curly hair routine in a long time! However, I am on the lookout for a cheaper product that delivers similar results. As a mom of three I don’t think that I can justify spending that much money every couple of months! However, if money wasn’t an issue in my household I would repurchase this product every time I ran out I believe! It holds my curls in just the right way but doesn’t make them crunchy or impossible to comb through!
Nikaury N.
provo, UT
I've got this product over 7 times this year. Love it for my curly hair. It work great and it's very comfortable. It smells good and it's long lasting keep on mind I wash my hair 2 to 3 times a week. I'm very satisfied with this product and I'll keep buying it.
Natalie P.
Las vegas, NV
I love this stuff. I used to use the kiddy brand because of the prices. But this is so worth it. You can feel it working as soon as you spray it. I used it when I had my hair bleached so it would be constantly tangled after I got out of the shower and this spray instantly fixed that problem.
Brittany Z.
Modesto, CA
Does this work for straight hair? My hair tangles very easily its straight and long
Elixandra A.
How well does this work for hair of Black/Latina girls? for example 3a-3c hair texture?
Brittany Z.
Modesto, CA
Would this work on long straight hair. It gets tangled and frizzy really easily maybe this will help??

Amazon