Paul Mitchell Color Protect Treatment uploaded by Shannon P.Paul Mitchell Color Protect Treatment uploaded by Kristen P.Paul Mitchell Color Protect Treatment uploaded by Jacky M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Color-treated hair requires extra care to stay healthy and bright. Color Protect® Treatment from Paul Mitchell® nourishes with deep conditioners that repair damaged strands and prevent split ends. Added plant extracts help protect against sun damage that can cause color to fade ensuring your hair stays bright and radiant every day.

WHAT IT DOES

Repairs, conditions and hydrates color-treated hair, and helps prevent damage and split ends.

HOW IT WORKS

Sunflower extract helps protect hair from sun damage while conditioning extracts leave locks hydrated and shiny.

ADDED BONUS

Helps color lasts longer.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Desiree S.
Clovis, CA
After I went Blonde I changed all of my hair care products to keep my now blonde hair from going dull or brassy and to also keep it from frying as I blow dry ever couple days and I straighten and/or curl my hair everyday, so my hairlady told me try this color protecting and heat protectant. I LOVE it! My hair doesn't feel like it has product in it it just feels soft. Luckily after I started using this my ends stopped frying
Ashley P.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one I see, V is very very extra ordinary, and E is even more than anyone that you adore now Paul Mitchell is all that I can give to you
Chantelle L.
Duluth, MN
I love this stuff. I naturally have dry hair and with coloring and bleaching it only makes it more dry. Using this has put a lot of moisture back in my hair and I will continue to use.
Julia L.
Providence , RI
This product was great for my hair! It allowed me to protect my hair which is always one of my biggest concerns when I use a curling iron or straightener on it! The smell was great and I would defiantly recommend to everyone!
Nicole W.
This treatment system works so well. I love all of Paul Mitchell products. They are a bit too pricey but they last a long time and you don't need much for the product. This was a gift from my mom so I probably would buy!!
Tessie R.
East Taunton, MA
This treatment did what I was looking for. It was easy to use after a fresh bleach and color. It’s not as silky as other products, but it left my hair feeling alive again. I am satisfied with this product, but it won’t be a go to in my hair products!
Cynthia G.
Westminster, MD
I recently bought this and so far it has worked great for protecting my hair color! I got this for $9 which I think is worth it if it’ll prevent my hair from fading quickly. It has made my hair a bit greasy which is the downside, but nothing dry shampoo can’t help.
Tori B.
Woodland Hills, CA
This product is amazing. It really brought my hair back to life when it really needed it. It's worth the money and I would definitely buy it again. If you use heat on your hair like I do, then this is a must buy.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
This product works okay, I mean I didn't see a great over all difference in my hair while using it, but I could tell it somewhat. It's very ease to use, but I'm not a huge fan of the smell, in my opinion it doesn't smell that great & I hated using it because it seemed like all day it was all I could smell. The smell would over power any other products I used on my hair. I'm not disappointed in my purchase, but I'm not completely satisfied either! This product could use some improvements, but until that time I'll keep using something in place of this because I wouldn't purchase it again. It's not worth the money in my opinion! Just because this product didn't work that great for me doesn't mean it wouldn't someone else, so I would still recommend to someone looking to spend more than $15 on a product!Everyone's hair is different & mines super dry above all which is why I think this protect didn't work that great for me at the time.
Angelyn S.
Only used it at the hair salon. Smells good but pricey. I wouldn't purchase on my own. Not sure if it was the product or because I got my hair done that my hair felt great after!
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
What do you guy think this one?
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
What does this product actually doo?
Erin G.
I color my hair and I am always looking for a good product that will protect me hair. Is this a good shampoo?
Yahaira b.
I am interested in buying this product since i recently ombred my hair. and i need something to keep my blonde color along with helping my hair from looking fryed. is this a shampoo that i should purchase? .
Savannah D.