Paul Mitchell Color Protect Shampoo

Basics: gets weary strands back in shape. benefits: smoothes hair, reduces static and prevents dryness. bonus: doubles as an excellent moisturizer for skin. details: hawaiian awapuhi helps balance moisture. wheat-derived conditioners improve hair texture. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Anna M.
Santa Maria , CA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Color Protect Shampoo more...
It’s overall a good shampoo. I’ve noticed that my color hasn’t faded as quickly as usually. The only con is that sometimes I have to shampoo twice to get my scalp and hair feeling really clean.
Stephanie G.
Dundalk, MD
I use this shampoo for at least a week or two after I color my hair and I swear it gives me an extra week or two of color. It's a bit pricey which is why I limit my use to just after I color my hair. I usually dye my hair vivid reds, coppers and bright colors and I really feel like this shampoo helps lock in my color.
Brittany P.
Chula Vista, CA
This shampoo saves my hair. Easy to squeeze out if the tube, and affordable for the brand and quality. I have bright pink hair, and with the porosity of my hair it is very difficult for color to stick. This shampoo definitely protects my hair and closes the cuticle to keep my hair looking pink and fresh!
stacey g.
Whitmore Lake, MI
I really do love this for my hair. I have pretty dry, color treated hair and this is so great. It gets my hair clean without drying it out even more than it is. It also keeps my color looking great, even when I'm probably due to recolor. I love this product!
Emily B.
Union, SC
Paul Mitchell's color protect shampoo is one of my favorites! It has a great scent and lasts all day! Anything that I have tried from Paul Mitchell has been worth the investment! Although it can be pricey I would definitely purchase again! I'm beyond satisfied with this product!
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
I dye my hair red, and my hair does not like to hold color. That was before my stylist introduced me to this stuff. Oh my god such a difference! It's been 4 weeks and my hair is almost the exact same shade as it was when I left the salon. So exciting.
Connie C.
Windsor Locks, CT
One of my all time favorites for my color treated hair. This is my splurge, otherwise I use the suave version. My hair feels clean but not stripped, and my blonde never turns brassy
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
I dye my hair pretty frequently and using this helped a ton! I notice how much dye my shampoo is taking out when I wash but I really feel like this one prolonged the color.
Brittany Y.
Great smell and holds color in hair for a great deal of time. Occasionally I will use a purple shampoo to keep the bras away but most days this shampoo does the trick!
Amanda W.
Westville, IN
I've been using this product for as long as I've been coloring my hair. Really helps to hold the color in and is very "light" feeling after rinsing.