Paul Mitchell Color Protect Locking Spray uploaded by Heather W.Paul Mitchell Color Protect Locking Spray uploaded by Suelinn B.Paul Mitchell Color Protect Locking Spray uploaded by Amanda N.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Make hair color last longer while protecting from the harmful effects of the sun with Color Protect® Locking Spray from Paul Mitchell®. This formula makes hair look hydrated, soft and shiny while locking in color for incredible looking hair every day. A must-have for color-treated hair, the Color Protect® Locking Spray is perfect for preventing color from fading.

WHAT IT DOES

Makes hair look conditioned and super shiny while it locks in and extends the life of hair color.

HOW IT WORKS

Sunflower extract provides sun protection and keeps color from fading while conditioning extracts add moisture and shine.

ADDED BONUS

Helps prevent color fade.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Krista W.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I was advised by my hairdresser to try this protect after complaining about other hair products stripping my colour. The smell is nice. I have red hair and it is very fine. This product meet my expectations and beyond. I would repurchase again!
Melissa
I've tried the Paul Mitchell' colour protect locking spray as my hairstylist recommended this to me I thought it has worked very well for my hair. My hair is an ombré dark to blonde, and is very thick so this worked wonders for my hair. I don't have anything bad to say about this product and would recommend to most people.
Taylor B.
St. Catharines
Review for: Paul Mitchell Color Protect Locking Spray 8.5oz more...
I am SO IN LOVE with this product. Not only does it leave my hair smelling amazing but it also helps my red highlights stay vibrant longer. I would recommend this to anyone with tricky colours in their hair!
Jessie K.
I would recommend this product if you dye your hair often.. especially me because i bleach and dye at home so its not always quality hair dye and runs after 3 weeks but after using this product it seems to stay in a lot longer! It might cost extra but its worth it for what it can do!
Astrid M.
I use this product quite often, I always have a new hair color and this product has helped me keep my dark violet hair color for such a long time! It actually works like no other color protecting spray. Totally recommend this if you're like me and like to color your hair often!
Aime N.
I dye mu hair quite frequently due to the colour just fading out, i bought this to see if it would maybe help keep the colour, and it actually did! It works really well!
Brittany J.
Dartmouth, NS
This is a great spray. It smells great and I really believe it does protect colour treated hair; especially if you use it before using any heat.
Amanda N.
Pierceland, SK
I picked up a bottle of this when I went EXTREME red. It smells great, leaves my hair feeling soft and really helped lock the colour in.
Tina Lynn T.
Medicine Hat
Review for: Paul Mitchell Color Protect Locking Spray 8.5oz more...
This product worked absolutely amazing with my hair colour ! Definitely worth trying out ! It's also affordable and so easy to use !
Arianne L.
Chestermere, AB
Review for: Hair Spray 3.4 Oz more...
Protects your hair colour and makes your recently dyed hair feel less like straw. I use it once a week and it's very helpful.