BY PAUL MITCHELL

Extends the life of haircolor with sunscreens. Extra protection, lightweight locking spray to help preserve, protect and extend the life of haircolor.  Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a John Paul Mitchell Systems p see more...

Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
I am a hair coloring addict and a sun protection addict, so obviously, I protect my hair from the sun too! Many people don't know that UV rays can also harm your hair and its color. I like this protect because it protects your hair, feels light, and smells good. I'm someone that feels products in their hair very quickly because of how thin my hair. My hair gets weighed down very easily, but this doesn't weigh my hair down and products it!
Selina S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Perfect for color treated hair. Will make your color look vibrant and alive
I dye my hair constantly. So it is very important to me to use the best products to keep my hair as healthy as I can. I stumbled across this product at a beauty supply store and thought I'll give it a try. This is by far the beat product I purchase from Paul Mitchell. Not only does this product protect my color it keeps it super hydrated. I noticed a big difference in my hair. My color last a lot longer and always look super silky which is always a plus. I would definitely recommend this product
Blair S.
I used to color my hair bright red/orange. Those are the hardest colors to keep vibrant. So I started using this every time after I showered and a light spritz after styling and my color lasted forever! It prevented the fading so well! I love it and will always use this product.
Nicole B.
I used this product when I colored my naturally light hair to a dark chestnut. I wash my hair 3-4 times a week and this product definitely made my color last longer. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody who wants to keep their color longer.
Kimberly L.
Daly City, CA
Ever since I started dying my hair I always felt like my color quickly started to fade after every time I shampooed and then styled it but seriously this saved my hair! It always leaves it so soft and IT SMELLS AMAZING!!!!! so glad I got this 😍
Jenny W.
Seattle, WA
Since my hair is dyed brown, it requires more care to protect my hair from the chemical damage. The spray does a great job of keeping my hair color look alive. My salon recommended me to use this product for my hair and I can definitely see a difference if I don't use it! Give it a try!
Ashley H.
Denver, CO
I've been coloring my hair for years and this is a profit I found 2 years ago that I continue to use after every wash! It prolongs the color and doesn't weigh my fine hair down either which I love!
Ericka Y.
Aberdeen, NC
I got my hair colored at Paul Mitchell and these products are made for that coloring system! They work amazingly well at restoring the health of my hair and keep the color vibrant longer.
Sophia T.
Strongsville, OH
I bought this and i liked it.. but i feel like you couldve found a cheaper alternative somewhere else, it was okay, didn't notice anything dramatic for the price, but it did smell good.