Paul Mitchell Color Protect Locking Spray uploaded by Heather W.Paul Mitchell Color Protect Locking Spray uploaded by Suelinn B.Paul Mitchell Color Protect Locking Spray uploaded by Amanda N.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Make hair color last longer while protecting from the harmful effects of the sun with Color Protect® Locking Spray from Paul Mitchell®. This formula makes hair look hydrated, soft and shiny while locking in color for incredible looking hair every day. A must-have for color-treated hair, the Color Protect® Locking Spray is perfect for preventing color from fading.

WHAT IT DOES

Makes hair look conditioned and super shiny while it locks in and extends the life of hair color.

HOW IT WORKS

Sunflower extract provides sun protection and keeps color from fading while conditioning extracts add moisture and shine.

ADDED BONUS

Helps prevent color fade.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Clista G.
Richmond , KY
I love love love these products. For protectant spray all you have to do is spray this on the ends of your hair, or if you don’t get greasy hair like me you can apply to your entire head just by simply misting a light coat onto it. I typically use a few sprays throughout the bottom of my hair to protect it against heat. Hair dryers and flat irons or any of those tools be sure to apply this spray so that it can work it’s magic!
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
Ive used this hair protectant before and I think it’s very good. It’s really easy to use you just sprayed in your hair and leave it in what’s much simpler than that? I love it and I also really like the smell I would definitely recommend it to someone else.
Maria D.
Granada Hills, CA
Since I️ have color treated Hair I must pamper it. I️ will protect my hair from heat and chemicals. I️ use different products daily. This brand is for Hair so I️ always feel safe. It was great so I️ use often.
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
Love this locking spray! No residue feeling, no sticky feeling, just soft, detangled, shiny hair. Bought from my local grocery store, reasonably priced, easy to use, long lasting results!
Ashley K.
A little sticky but overall lightweight and airy in my hair. Easy to use, keeps strands healthy and shiny as well as keeps color bright. Lengthens hair color so it doesn’t dull.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
I have dark hair and get highlights all the time. I use this constantly to keep my color fresh and shiny. You pay a lot to get your hair colored so use this to keep up the expense of beautiful hair.
Sealy M.
I first got this because I had just gotten my hair dyed and needed a "sunscreen" to protect it. I am not particularly fond of how stiff it makes my hair, but the scent is nice and it works. It is affordable for Paul Mitchell and I would recommend it to a friend
Katerina m.
This spray is great because it conditions the hair and adds shine at the same time. It has good ingredients like sunflower extract. The formula protects from heat. It's great for colored hair, it protects from fading color and boosts the life of the hair dye
Mel B.
I really love this product, it helps my colored hair look bright and vibrant before I style my hair with my curling iron or flat iron. It is affordable for the little that you have to use each day and I would definitely buy it again
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I love using this once I color my hair or color a clients hair it really helps lock the color. It's easy to use after you wash your hair just spray a little in your hair. I totally recommend this to anyone who colors their hair.