BY PAUL MITCHELL

Extends the life of haircolor with sunscreens. Extra protection, lightweight locking spray to help preserve, protect and extend the life of haircolor.  Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a John Paul Mitchell Systems p see more...

Buy on Jet.com
ANDREA R.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All time favorite product. Great to detangle hair . Smells amazing, protects your hair from sun damaging rays. Very good price
Nicole B.
I used this product when I colored my naturally light hair to a dark chestnut. I wash my hair 3-4 times a week and this product definitely made my color last longer. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody who wants to keep their color longer.
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Forever a PM fan! I use 100% PM products in my hair care regimen. Color protect works well, but only for UV protection and fade. It doesn't keep the color in longer
Sophia T.
Strongsville, OH
I bought this and i liked it.. but i feel like you couldve found a cheaper alternative somewhere else, it was okay, didn't notice anything dramatic for the price, but it did smell good.
Melissa R.
Medford, OR
Love this stuff. It works great protecting your color treated hair from the damaging sun light
Kirsten S.
Charlotte, NC
I like it. Its nothing super special but is up to par with Paul Mitchel quality. I just the quality and sun protection with this brand and that is why I would buy it again.
Madison M.
Kalispell, MT
Love this stuf . I have a hard to maintain red in my hair and u totally notice a lasting difference when I use this product vs when I don' .
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
I am a hair coloring addict and a sun protection addict, so obviously, I protect my hair from the sun too! Many people don't know that UV rays can also harm your hair and its color. I like this protect because it protects your hair, feels light, and smells good. I'm someone that feels products in their hair very quickly because of how thin my hair. My hair gets weighed down very easily, but this doesn't weigh my hair down and products it!
Helen M.
Kinder, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this stuff everyday. Smells great. But I feel like sometimes if I use just a spritz too much it makes my hair oily.
I dye my hair constantly. So it is very important to me to use the best products to keep my hair as healthy as I can. I stumbled across this product at a beauty supply store and thought I'll give it a try. This is by far the beat product I purchase from Paul Mitchell. Not only does this product protect my color it keeps it super hydrated. I noticed a big difference in my hair. My color last a lot longer and always look super silky which is always a plus. I would definitely recommend this product