Paul Mitchell Color Protect Lock Spray, 8.5 OZ

by Paul Mitchell

Make hair color last longer while protecting from the harmful effects of the sun with Color Protect Locking Spray from Paul Mitchell. This formula makes hair look hydrated, soft and shiny while locking in color for incredible looking hair every day. A must-have for color-treated hair, the Color Protect Locking Spray is perfect for preventing color from fading.

Form: Liquids

Extra protection, lightweight locking spray to help preserve.; Protect and extend the life of hair color.; Color Protect Locking Spray; Extends the life of hair color with sunscreens.

Container Type: Bottle

Hair Type: All

Age Group: Adult

Gender: Unisex

Assembled Product Weight: 0.65 Pounds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Color Protect Lock Spray, 8.5 OZ!
Atlanta
I️ Love this product. I️ use I️t on myself and clients all the time. I️t makes the color last a lot longer. I️ do wish the bottle was made differently so I️t can be a easier spray on but other then the good product.
Milton, WV
It helps protect my hair from fading as well as conditions and keeps frizz away and smells so fresh and clean

Looking for your answer?