BY PAUL MITCHELL

A gentle yet richly formulated shampoo for color-treated hair Remarkably increases strength, elasticity & body while cleansing Powerful sunscreens & sunflower extract combat UV to preserve hair color Special conditioning agents replenish vital moisture... see more...

Hannah H.
This shampoo & conditioner was very disappointing. The shampoo does not lather so it feels heavy. My hair feels great after its washed(when wet)but after drying it feels filmy and greasy. Styling my hair after using this product is almost impossible. My hair looks flat and greasy and just touching it makes me feel like I have grease on my hands. I will never buy this product again.
Christy M.
Lucedale, MS
This product left my hair with a filmy, crunchy feel even after styling. I definitely could not let my hair air dry! The smell is unpleasant and there was almost no lather. I've used several other color friendly shampoos and this one has been my least favorite.