Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo uploaded by Jacky M.Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo uploaded by Brenny H.
2 colors available

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Gentle Cleanser Helps protect against sun damage.  Infuses brilliant shine for vibrant, healthy looking hair.  we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Joh see more...

Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo
  • "The shampoo and conditioner set for color treated hair gives me better results." in 2 reviews
  • "It's my favorite shampoo for color treated hair and I've tried quite a few." in 2 reviews
  • "I like it but I don't think it's my go to for colored hair, unless your hair has lots of natural oils because it did noticeably dry mine out." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently got my roots touched up, and after the first time I washed my hair afterwards, there was no difference I could see between the color of my roots and the original dye from 6 weeks previously." in 1 review
  • "It left my hair greasy and like I had a film in it." in 1 review
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Slidell, LA
Smells GREAT and it leaves your hair super soft and shiny! The conditioner that goes along with it is extremely mouturizing and I have found that it definitely helps protect hair color! I have natural color to blonde ombre and it still looks almost as fresh as the day I had it done( it's been 2 months)!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Troy, MI
Made my hair very soft. The fragrance was good but not amazing. I didn't notice that it made the color on my hair last longer. Liked the packaging. The reason i gave it four stars is mainly do to the softness it gave my hair. Would be bettet of course if it was paraben sulfate free etc.
Cheryl N.
Cheryl N.
Your color stays brighter longer. It doesn't fade away over time and keeps her hair really hydrated. I also enjoy how soft it keeps my hair. They always do highlights so that naturally dry out your hair this particular shampoo will eliminate that situation.
Lhea S.
Lhea S.
Patterson, CA
I absolutely love using this shampoo for when I have colored my hair. It doesn't strip the color from your hair it doesn't leave a sticky residue in your hair. Absolutely love and I recommend it for those who have colored their hair!
Jacky M.
Jacky M.
Dallas, TX
I can never find a product that keeps my color in tact as well as cleans my hair. But when a friend recommended this shampoo I was hooked. It cleans my habit but it never drains out my color. Best of all it smells great!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Thornton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super fan of Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner, but this formula is amazing! It ensures that your hair color doesn't fade but also provides a sleek and smooth finish!
Sydney A.
Sydney A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. Leaves my hair dry and brittle and haven't noticed a huge difference in color saving than with cheaper brands.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Valrico, FL
The only shampoo i trusted when i went full blown red head from blonde that didn't strip my color!
Brandie P.
Brandie P.
Rosamond, CA
I love everything Paul Mitchell produces. This shampoo is great for my color treated hair. Very little change to my color so when I do my retouch it is a perfect match!
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Cleveland, OH
I love Paul Mitchell products but this is awful for my fine hair. It coats it and leaves it limp and dirty feeling. Yuck!