Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo uploaded by Jamie B.Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo uploaded by Jacky M.Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo uploaded by Brenny H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Gentle Cleanser Helps protect against sun damage.  Infuses brilliant shine for vibrant, healthy looking hair.  we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Joh see more...

Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo
  • "I like it but I don't think it's my go to for colored hair, unless your hair has lots of natural oils because it did noticeably dry mine out." in 2 reviews
  • "The shampoo and conditioner set for color treated hair gives me better results." in 2 reviews
  • "It's my favorite shampoo for color treated hair and I've tried quite a few." in 2 reviews
  • "I was not impressed with this product, Compared to other hair products I've used that are much cheaper I feel that it is not worth the splurge." in 1 review
  • "I think that it's a great product and is very affordable as well." in 1 review
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo, 10.14 fl oz more...
We are serious shampoo and conditioner snobs. I color my fair every 6 weeks so I like that this is a color protectant and also makes my hair smell great. I can tell my hair feels like it had more volume
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo, 3.4 fl oz more...
This cleaned my hair much like any other shampoo that I have used. I didn't notice a difference in my hair color, moisture, scalp build up removal, etc. I wasn't impressed as this product did not stand out to me.
Melissa G.
South River, NJ
I've only seen a couple of reviews on this, all being on YouTube, and I'm shocked that they were all negative! Those who reviewd this said it either dried their hair out or didn't lock in their color. For me it's the opposite in both cases. While this shampoo is not moisturizing (I haven't found any color care shampoos to be, anyway), it doesn't strip my hair, either. Also, this shampoo is HANDS DOWN the best one out of all I've tried that has held up my color the longest in between dyes. Granted, as with all hair dye, you will see color come out in the shower, but not out of your hair when fully dry. I recently got my roots touched up, and after the first time I washed my hair afterwards, there was no difference I could see between the color of my roots and the original dye from 6 weeks previously. I HIGHLY recommend trying this out.
Kaitlyn M.
I'm in the middle with this product, I bought the smaller sizes of the shampoo and conditioner to try out from Ulta (they were pretty affordable, like $5 each) after I colored my hair. I feel like it helps to extend the color, but not like crazy significantly. It did however, leave my hair feeling dryer than normal. I like it but I don't think it's my go to for colored hair, unless your hair has lots of natural oils because it did noticeably dry mine out.
Jacky M.
Dallas, TX
I can never find a product that keeps my color in tact as well as cleans my hair. But when a friend recommended this shampoo I was hooked. It cleans my habit but it never drains out my color. Best of all it smells great!
Cheryl N.
Your color stays brighter longer. It doesn't fade away over time and keeps her hair really hydrated. I also enjoy how soft it keeps my hair. They always do highlights so that naturally dry out your hair this particular shampoo will eliminate that situation.
Lhea S.
Patterson, CA
I absolutely love using this shampoo for when I have colored my hair. It doesn't strip the color from your hair it doesn't leave a sticky residue in your hair. Absolutely love and I recommend it for those who have colored their hair!
Kimberly T.
Stockbridge, GA
I was not impressed with this shampoo or the conditioner that accompanies. While it cleanses my hair we'll, it left it feeling dry and stripped a lot of the natural oils from my hair. I'm not sure how much this stuff retails for, I got it at a discounted price, but I do not recommend investing your money in it.
Rachel P.
Slidell, LA
Smells GREAT and it leaves your hair super soft and shiny! The conditioner that goes along with it is extremely mouturizing and I have found that it definitely helps protect hair color! I have natural color to blonde ombre and it still looks almost as fresh as the day I had it done( it's been 2 months)!
Lauren B.
Troy, MI
Made my hair very soft. The fragrance was good but not amazing. I didn't notice that it made the color on my hair last longer. Liked the packaging. The reason i gave it four stars is mainly do to the softness it gave my hair. Would be bettet of course if it was paraben sulfate free etc.