BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo is for all color-treated hair. Helps to extend the life of hair color by protecting the color from the damaging environment. Contains sunscreens and panthenol combined with the finest ingredients and activated blends. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Sara L.
Ellwood City, PA
I generally like this shampoo. It's not too heavy and has a nice scent. My only complaint is that it could be more conditioning. My hair has blonde baylage and it is fine. The packaging is pretty standard for PM. I might try it again after trying some new products.
Rivkah R.
Kansas City, Mo
This shampoo does a great job of protecting my hair colour. With red hair and other vibrant colours fade easily, it's so great to have a shampoo that helps keep your colour from fading
Ashley R.
Christmas, FL
Keeps my color intact for much longer !

This shampoo tends to keep my high and low lights from fading faster ! It smells great and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft.
Erica B.
West Haven, CT
I don't like to spend a fortune on a color safe shampoo and I have found one of my favorites with this color shampoo. It's not a heavy shampoo so I can typically skip a day of shampooing without have a greasy look the next day
Rory M.
Buffalo, NY
Used this when bleaching my hair and it worked out well. Good trust worthy product. It kept the color in my hair when I dyed it as well. The color lasted longer than it would've had I not used a color lasting product.
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
Paul Mitchell is the best! My stylist only uses Paul Mitchell color and products on my hair and I always leave with my hair looking and feeling healthier than ever
Angela G.
Lake Jackson, TX
My favorite shampoo. I have been using this shampoo since i have dye my hair and the it fantastic. I will never change my shampoo again. It makes my hair feel like it has never be dye at all and look healthy.
Lorna R.
I color my hair so I need something to protect and not hurt my hair and not make it wiry.
I love the smell and the feel of my hair after using this every other day.
Heidi M.
I really liked this shampoo. It teally does help with keeping your color longer than a lot of other brand name ones. It is not super pricey which is also a plus.
Jessica G.
Midlothian, TX
Love Paul Mitchell products and being I color my hair all the time this shampoo is amazing!!! Keeps my color looking great and my hair soft and silky.