BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo is for all color-treated hair. Helps to extend the life of hair color by protecting the color from the damaging environment. Contains sunscreens and panthenol combined with the finest ingredients and activated blends. see more...

Morgan M.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
It does make my color stay in my hair longer. I can go a few days without shampooing. Much better than matrix. Lathers very well it really gets. The one problem I had with it is it's very difficult to rinse out completely and I had some shampoo build up.
Dhanvi S.
I love this product. My hair feels healthy after k use this shampoo and conditioner - it also does not compromise results after using it for a whole year straight. My hair stylist recommended it to me the first time I died my hair burgundy. I have a cosmetology background so I am a fan of Paul Mitchell's products... Thought I'd give it a shot. Glad I did!
Denise F.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Dried out color trated hair? No way not for me! I use an amazing Paul Mitchel product that leaves my hair feeling and looking great! Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo. It's great , if you have color grated hair give it what it needs and try this great product!
Melanie G.
Springfield, MO
This product left my hair feeling manageable and soft. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody who needs a daily shampoo that won't dry your hair out. I use it a lot after water aerobics to get the harsh chemicals from the pool out. I highly recommend it.
Ginny L.
I love the smell of Payl Mitchell shampoo. I wish it offered volume with the color protection but it doesn't. My hair feels super soft after and that's without using conditioner. Leaves my hair clean without oil (rare) for a couple of days.
Fatima G.
Corpus Christi, TX
The first time I started dying my hair at a salon I asked my hair dresser what shampoo I should use for my hair since I got highlights, she recommended this one. This shampoo didn't damage my hair or made the color fade!
Grace U.
My hair stylist recommended this to me when I colored my hair recently. It is very hydrating (I am able to use in place of my dandruff shampoo). Color safe shampoos appear to increase the longevity of my hair color.
Lacey L.
Caledonia, MI
I have used this product for years. It's a great color protector. I use this as my everyday shampoo. I was my hair ever 2 days. The bottles are great slim to fit in our small shower. I would recommend this product to others. It's s great product!!
Andrea W.
Silverdale, WA
This stuff smells great and works well. It definitely protects and enhances my colored hair. I pay a lot to get my hair the color I want. and protecting it is very important to me. Paul mitchell is the best.
Kristina D.
I used this shampoo for awhile with my color treated hair and I really liked it. After some time it seemed to make my hair fall flat after blow drying. I'm not sure why this happened but I stopped using. Maybe I'll switch it up and go back to it after trying other products.