Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner uploaded by Hannah T.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Detangles and helps repair color-treated hair Color Protect™ Daily Conditioner.  For color-treated hair.  Daily use.  Instant detangling and color protection with strengthening and moisturizing conditioners to help repair hair structure.  Contains sunscreens and   panthenol combined with the finest ingredients and activated blends. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorize see more...

Jamie Rose S.
Paul Mitchell makes quality hair care products especially when it comes to their conditioners, which is why I like this one for color treated hair. I've bought several bottles over the years and if definitely helps with the upkeep of hair color because I notice when I don't use a shampoo and conditioner, such as this one, my color begins to fade. This also keeps my hair feeling soft and healthy because hair dye tends to strip my hair of its moisture. Overall, this is a great product, the formula's creamy, sinks into roots quickly, works after one wash and it leaves your hair smelling amazing as well as moisturized. This conditioner is a bit pricey, but it's worth every penny for how great it works. If you're looking a conditioner for color treated hair, I highly suggest giving this one a try!
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
This is best shampoo for my thin fine hair . It leaves my hair feeling light and bouncy. I use this every other day . It doesn't leave my hair oily like other shampoos. It has an orange cap so you can tell the shampoo from conditioner. It brings out my highlights I had done . I recommend this to all!
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have vivid colors in my hair! right now my hair is pink and I use this shampoo to protect my color and make it last longer. I would definitely suggest this to a friend and tell them to keep an eye out for the liter sales from Ulta!
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for those who color their hair. I always use this on clients who's hair I color because it doesn't wash it away and helps prolong the color.
Nancy C.
This conditioner works great for every day. I apply and comb it through and rinse out and it leaves my hair soft and manageable.
Hailee R.
Oregon City, OR
I use it every time I wash my hair just wish it had a better scent I continue using it but hope they improve it
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paul Mitchell color protect daily conditioner is great just a little bit covers my whole hair and works great
Jen L.
Concord, CA
Love this! It definitely keeps my hair clean and strong. I love feeling it get cleaned.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
I just reviewed the shampoo, and I wanted to give some love to the conditioner as well! I love how soft my hair feels after using this conditioner!! It doesn't make my hair oily, and my hair stays fresh for days!! It is expensive, but not terrible! I highly recommend the shampoo AND conditioner.
Rhonda B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product because it's a light and clean conditioner that I can use anytime - even daily. I've kept this product in-stock at all times for about 4 or 5 years, because it's uniquely gentle,great for sensitive scalp, and doesn't weigh down my fine hair.

One of the reasons it's a must-have for me is because I love trying new hair products, but every once in a while my scalp will react to a product in a bad way. That's when I pull out this conditioner and use it daily, because it's so gentle that I can use it to recover from any bad-product reactions i get.

It's not a heavy conditioner (perfect) and I've noticed that it really does not pull out any color at all.

The thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't seem to have any detangling aspect. I have to use some type of spray-in detangler or conditioner any time I use this.. Otherwise I would use it a lot more often.

I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a safe and gentle conditioner.
Monica R.
Las vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?