Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner uploaded by Hannah T.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Detangles and helps repair color-treated hair Color Protect™ Daily Conditioner.  For color-treated hair.  Daily use.  Instant detangling and color protection with strengthening and moisturizing conditioners to help repair hair structure.  Contains sunscreens and   panthenol combined with the finest ingredients and activated blends. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorize see more...

Kimberly C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner, 10.14 fl oz more...
Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner is a godsend! It keeps the color in my hair longer than the usual two weeks. My stylist recommended to me when I first started coloring my hair and I have been using it for over a year now. Absolutely love it! It is a little on the pricier side, but I do believe you get what you pay for you. A bottle usually last me about two months. You don’t need a large amount of this product, a simple dab will do.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner, 10.14 fl oz more...
It smells nice and that’s about it. It doesn’t actually condition at all. I had to use a ton of product and hair was still very dry and tangled after using. They shouldn’t give this away for free let alone charge as much as they do.
Courtney S.
Boone, NC
The best conditioner if you have dyed hair, highlights, etc. It keeps your color bright and doesn’t fade! Also keeps your hair moisturized and your hair will not dry out! Kind of pricey, but worth it! Find it at any hair salon!
Purva P.
Parsippany, NJ
For me conditioning I fight and I don’t need as much but I do use it at least once a week my hair is really fine but is conditioner really does a wonderful job of keeping it very healthy and soft feeling
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
I just reviewed the shampoo, and I wanted to give some love to the conditioner as well! I love how soft my hair feels after using this conditioner!! It doesn't make my hair oily, and my hair stays fresh for days!! It is expensive, but not terrible! I highly recommend the shampoo AND conditioner.
Jamie Rose S.
Paul Mitchell makes quality hair care products especially when it comes to their conditioners, which is why I like this one for color treated hair. I've bought several bottles over the years and if definitely helps with the upkeep of hair color because I notice when I don't use a shampoo and conditioner, such as this one, my color begins to fade. This also keeps my hair feeling soft and healthy because hair dye tends to strip my hair of its moisture. Overall, this is a great product, the formula's creamy, sinks into roots quickly, works after one wash and it leaves your hair smelling amazing as well as moisturized. This conditioner is a bit pricey, but it's worth every penny for how great it works. If you're looking a conditioner for color treated hair, I highly suggest giving this one a try!
Rhonda B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product because it's a light and clean conditioner that I can use anytime - even daily. I've kept this product in-stock at all times for about 4 or 5 years, because it's uniquely gentle,great for sensitive scalp, and doesn't weigh down my fine hair.

One of the reasons it's a must-have for me is because I love trying new hair products, but every once in a while my scalp will react to a product in a bad way. That's when I pull out this conditioner and use it daily, because it's so gentle that I can use it to recover from any bad-product reactions i get.

It's not a heavy conditioner (perfect) and I've noticed that it really does not pull out any color at all.

The thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't seem to have any detangling aspect. I have to use some type of spray-in detangler or conditioner any time I use this.. Otherwise I would use it a lot more often.

I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a safe and gentle conditioner.
Hannah T.
Junction City, KS
My natural hair color is black and I dyed my hair blonde at last summer. My husband had begged me to go back to my regular hair color and I did but the lady that dyed my hair had told me since I'm going from light to dark my hair will probably be brownish from washing it.out. I had bought the paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner color protector and it's been almost 7 months and my hair is still jett black! I love this product a lot and recommend it to everyone who dyed their hair!
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
This is best shampoo for my thin fine hair . It leaves my hair feeling light and bouncy. I use this every other day . It doesn't leave my hair oily like other shampoos. It has an orange cap so you can tell the shampoo from conditioner. It brings out my highlights I had done . I recommend this to all!
Monica R.
Las vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?