Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner uploaded by Hannah T.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Detangles and helps repair color-treated hair Color Protect™ Daily Conditioner.  For color-treated hair.  Daily use.  Instant detangling and color protection with strengthening and moisturizing conditioners to help repair hair structure.  Contains sunscreens and   panthenol combined with the finest ingredients and activated blends. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorize see more...

Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Paul Mitchell makes quality hair care products especially when it comes to their conditioners, which is why I like this one for color treated hair. I've bought several bottles over the years and if definitely helps with the upkeep of hair color because I notice when I don't use a shampoo and conditioner, such as this one, my color begins to fade. This also keeps my hair feeling soft and healthy because hair dye tends to strip my hair of its moisture. Overall, this is a great product, the formula's creamy, sinks into roots quickly, works after one wash and it leaves your hair smelling amazing as well as moisturized. This conditioner is a bit pricey, but it's worth every penny for how great it works. If you're looking a conditioner for color treated hair, I highly suggest giving this one a try!
Sherilyn O.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
This is best shampoo for my thin fine hair . It leaves my hair feeling light and bouncy. I use this every other day . It doesn't leave my hair oily like other shampoos. It has an orange cap so you can tell the shampoo from conditioner. It brings out my highlights I had done . I recommend this to all!
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Philipp, MS
Best shampoo and conditioner. Doesn't take much. I use just a little and I have long thick hair. Perfect treatment for colored treated hair. Especially red heads! Little on the expensive side but I can usually catch it on sale at ulta
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have vivid colors in my hair! right now my hair is pink and I use this shampoo to protect my color and make it last longer. I would definitely suggest this to a friend and tell them to keep an eye out for the liter sales from Ulta!
Rima D.
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for those who color their hair. I always use this on clients who's hair I color because it doesn't wash it away and helps prolong the color.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
This conditioner works great for every day. I apply and comb it through and rinse out and it leaves my hair soft and manageable.
Hailee R.
Hailee R.
Oregon City, OR
I use it every time I wash my hair just wish it had a better scent I continue using it but hope they improve it
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paul Mitchell color protect daily conditioner is great just a little bit covers my whole hair and works great
Jen L.
Jen L.
Concord, CA
Love this! It definitely keeps my hair clean and strong. I love feeling it get cleaned.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
I just reviewed the shampoo, and I wanted to give some love to the conditioner as well! I love how soft my hair feels after using this conditioner!! It doesn't make my hair oily, and my hair stays fresh for days!! It is expensive, but not terrible! I highly recommend the shampoo AND conditioner.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Las vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?