Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner uploaded by Hannah T.
3 colors available

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Detangles and helps repair color-treated hair Color Protect™ Daily Conditioner.  For color-treated hair.  Daily use.  Instant detangling and color protection with strengthening and moisturizing conditioners to help repair hair structure.  Contains sunscreens and   panthenol combined with the finest ingredients and activated blends. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorize see more...

Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Paul Mitchell makes quality hair care products especially when it comes to their conditioners, which is why I like this one for color treated hair. I've bought several bottles over the years and if definitely helps with the upkeep of hair color because I notice when I don't use a shampoo and conditioner, such as this one, my color begins to fade. This also keeps my hair feeling soft and healthy because hair dye tends to strip my hair of its moisture. Overall, this is a great product, the formula's creamy, sinks into roots quickly, works after one wash and it leaves your hair smelling amazing as well as moisturized. This conditioner is a bit pricey, but it's worth every penny for how great it works. If you're looking a conditioner for color treated hair, I highly suggest giving this one a try!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Junction City, KS
My natural hair color is black and I dyed my hair blonde at last summer. My husband had begged me to go back to my regular hair color and I did but the lady that dyed my hair had told me since I'm going from light to dark my hair will probably be brownish from washing it.out. I had bought the paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner color protector and it's been almost 7 months and my hair is still jett black! I love this product a lot and recommend it to everyone who dyed their hair!
James R.
James R.
Spring, TX
I find that Paul Mitchell always makes the best damn hair products out of every one. Especially the Awapuhi shampoo and the color protect daily conditioner. This has been my go to conditioner for a while now and its never done me wrong. With my super fine very dense hair the conditioner works to get just the right weight and shine.
Sherilyn O.
Sherilyn O.
Hyannis, MA
This is best shampoo for my thin fine hair . It leaves my hair feeling light and bouncy. I use this every other day . It doesn't leave my hair oily like other shampoos. It has an orange cap so you can tell the shampoo from conditioner. It brings out my highlights I had done . I recommend this to all!
caite i.
caite i.
After I get my hair highlighted, I always buy a bottle of this conditioner. It keeps my color bright and never brassy. I feel confident going out in the sun after using this product knowing my newly highlighted hair will be protected from the harmful rays. I recommend this for anyone who highlights!
Cheryl N.
Cheryl N.
Keeps my hair extremely soft and hydrated. Don't have a lot of split-ins or breakage. Not too expensive and does is job pretty well. I rotate my hair products so i never use the same shampoo and conditioning twice in a row. And only wash my hair every 2 days.
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Philipp, MS
Best shampoo and conditioner. Doesn't take much. I use just a little and I have long thick hair. Perfect treatment for colored treated hair. Especially red heads! Little on the expensive side but I can usually catch it on sale at ulta
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have vivid colors in my hair! right now my hair is pink and I use this shampoo to protect my color and make it last longer. I would definitely suggest this to a friend and tell them to keep an eye out for the liter sales from Ulta!
Tanja K.
Tanja K.
Mendocino, CA
Paul Mitchell products not only smell really good, but they condition the hair so beautifully. My hair feel soft and the conditioner does not weigh it down. I like that it protects the color and leaves my hair healthy and shiny.
Absolutely love it ! The only conditioner that gets my hair silky smooth and makes it shine and keeps my color intact for even longer time between coloring sessions at the salon ! Helps keep it healthy
Monica R.
Monica R.
Las vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?