BY PAUL MITCHELL

Detangles and helps repair color-treated hairColor Protect⢠Daily Conditioner. For color-treated hair. Daily use. Instant detangling and color protection with strengthening and moisturizing conditioners to help repair hair structure. Contains... see more...

Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Fort pierce
Gentle cleanser. Jeans may fade but hair color shouldn't. Harness the power of sunflower extract for longer-lasting hair color. Helps protect against sun damage. Infuses brilliant shine for vibrant, healthy looking hair. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Made in the U.S.A.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret , NC
One of my all time favorite conditioners. Doesn't weigh my hair down, and gives me just enough volume that I need without stripping my color. I love the conditioner and the shampoo together best. Highly recommend if you're looking for a new color-safe conditioner :)
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Cookeville , TN
I love anything Paul Mitchell ! I've used it for years. I have oily hair and this conditioner works perfect for me. I have also used the shampoo in this line and really like it. It doesn't leave my hair heavy or limp. The flat iron by Paul Mitchell is my favorite. I've had mine for 4 years so that's great now days
Mary Ann H.
Mary Ann H.
Laurel , MS
I started using this product years ago. I purchased it from my beautician. It's affordable for a higher end product. It's great for color treated hair. It helps the color last longer. I was very satisfied with this product and used it for years.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Algona, IA
This conditioner has always been a staple of mine. It's a great daily conditioner. The price is always good. It's great for people who tend to get an oily scalp. It's a lightweight conditioner. Love it!
Shweta S.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
My only experience with this product is from salons. It does feel amazing but again everything out of salon does. I would love to use it on daily basis and see.
America B.
America B.
Edinburg, TX
I find that this helps my hair color stay longer. The scent is pleasant too. It lasts a long while because I don't use it everyday.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Norwich, CT
Made my hair really dry and straw like.. it took too much oil out of my hair leaving it feeling dull. However, it really does help protect color
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Surrey
As I work in a hair salon I use this product on other people and also myself and I always see very good effects from this and it never fails any hair type. It's really effective and does what it's meant to do exsactly.
Val H.
Val H.
Me encanta, te mantiene el color del cabello tratado muy bien, además le da un brillo extra y apariencia saludable