Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner, 33.8 Ounce uploaded by La Mila M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell color protect daily conditioner contains sunflower extract which helps protect and strengthen the hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Talon K.
Verona, WI
I used to use this conditioner every time I showered, as my hair did not hold colour well after a salon visit. Unfortunately, I am not able to use it anymore because I am allergic to an ingredient in the shampoo and conditioner (sunflower oil). It works great, keeps your hair healthy and maintains the colour longer. Wish I could still use it!
Susan C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I always like this conditioner even though sometimes I opt for a cheaper brand out of financial constraints. I love the scent and this bottle lasts me several months. I use it daily as I have a hard time not washing my hair daily. I definitely recommend this conditioner. It's a favorite of mine.
Sarah R.
N Branford, CT
I do not have colored hair but I used this anyways as my roommate left it in the shower and I needed a conditioner. It worked to soften my hair and detangling was very easy. My hair is fine which is usually hard to detangle. I would definitely use this again.
Sarah I.
Twin Falls, ID
Love, love, love this conditioner. Paired with the shampoo it has certainly helped lock in my color. Smells wonderful and certainly helps control the frizz.
Taijsha B.
Coralville, IA
I don't care for this bend. I don't know but it's okay I guess. Just don't like how it make my hair feel.
Andrea W.
Silverdale, WA
A great smelling conditioner that works effectively to moisturize my hair and protect the color.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Great brand works amazing I just don't really like the price for this product
Amanda T.
Northfield, MN
I didn't love this conditioner. Because it was expensive, I will probably finish the bottle, or maybe give it to a friend or my mom to finish, but not because I love the product. I prefer a hydrating conditioner, and for some reason, the instant I put this product on my hair it felt like the product was sucked away. If anything, it made my hair more tangled. On top of that, I really didn't enjoy the smell. However, it's simply not the kind of product I'm looking for. It might satisfy someone else's wants.
Connie C.
Windsor Locks, CT
Another go to for my double process bleached hair. Again...major points for being a cruelty free company that cares about our environment. This isn't too heavy and doesn't make my hair greasy. It has good "slip" in the shower and allows me to easily comb out my hair
Alexandra C.
Islip Terrace, NY
It's hard to find a reliable color protecting conditioner that actually works but I was and still am completely satisfied with this amazing Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner! My highlights that I got done months ago still look just as great as they did when I first got them done, it saved me money but having to go back to the salon for a glaze follow up!