Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner, 33.8 Ounce uploaded by La Mila M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell color protect daily conditioner contains sunflower extract which helps protect and strengthen the hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Its j.
Paul Mitchell is the one of few conditioners I actually use. The smell is amazing. You get salon styled hair whenever you use it. It detangles hair very well. It’s kind of expensive but I’m satisfied with it so i buy it regularly
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
This conditioner was not really worth its price. It kind of protected my hair color, but I have definitely had other color protecting conditioners and shampoos that have worked so much better. I am definitely going to be sticking to my old brand of color safe conditioner.
Amanda T.
Northfield, MN
I didn't love this conditioner. Because it was expensive, I will probably finish the bottle, or maybe give it to a friend or my mom to finish, but not because I love the product. I prefer a hydrating conditioner, and for some reason, the instant I put this product on my hair it felt like the product was sucked away. If anything, it made my hair more tangled. On top of that, I really didn't enjoy the smell. However, it's simply not the kind of product I'm looking for. It might satisfy someone else's wants.
Connie C.
Windsor Locks, CT
Another go to for my double process bleached hair. Again...major points for being a cruelty free company that cares about our environment. This isn't too heavy and doesn't make my hair greasy. It has good "slip" in the shower and allows me to easily comb out my hair
Alexandra C.
Islip Terrace, NY
It's hard to find a reliable color protecting conditioner that actually works but I was and still am completely satisfied with this amazing Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner! My highlights that I got done months ago still look just as great as they did when I first got them done, it saved me money but having to go back to the salon for a glaze follow up!
Sarah R.
N Branford, CT
I do not have colored hair but I used this anyways as my roommate left it in the shower and I needed a conditioner. It worked to soften my hair and detangling was very easy. My hair is fine which is usually hard to detangle. I would definitely use this again.
Susan C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I always like this conditioner even though sometimes I opt for a cheaper brand out of financial constraints. I love the scent and this bottle lasts me several months. I use it daily as I have a hard time not washing my hair daily. I definitely recommend this conditioner. It's a favorite of mine.
Heather H.
West Columbia, SC
Because I color my hair, I have to search for things that don't kill it even more, this product actually helped repair! I would buy it again. A little on the pricey side, got it at any local hair salon.
Kristin H.
Weatherford, TX
This conditioner has an amazing fragrance and leaves my hear feeling silky smooth without weighing it down or leaving a greasy after look. I would totally recommend it. Top notch salon quality!
Hildy P.
Tampa, FL
Because I work out everyday, I have to wash my hair every day. I asked my hair stylist for a shampoo and conditioner that I could use every day without drying my hair. She recommended this product and was completely correct. My hair feels healthy and smells great