Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner, 33.8 Ounce uploaded by La Mila M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell color protect daily conditioner contains sunflower extract which helps protect and strengthen the hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Talon K.
Talon K.
Verona, WI
I used to use this conditioner every time I showered, as my hair did not hold colour well after a salon visit. Unfortunately, I am not able to use it anymore because I am allergic to an ingredient in the shampoo and conditioner (sunflower oil). It works great, keeps your hair healthy and maintains the colour longer. Wish I could still use it!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I always like this conditioner even though sometimes I opt for a cheaper brand out of financial constraints. I love the scent and this bottle lasts me several months. I use it daily as I have a hard time not washing my hair daily. I definitely recommend this conditioner. It's a favorite of mine.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
N Branford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not have colored hair but I used this anyways as my roommate left it in the shower and I needed a conditioner. It worked to soften my hair and detangling was very easy. My hair is fine which is usually hard to detangle. I would definitely use this again.
Heather H.
Heather H.
West Columbia, SC
Because I color my hair, I have to search for things that don't kill it even more, this product actually helped repair! I would buy it again. A little on the pricey side, got it at any local hair salon.
sabrina m.
sabrina m.
Rosedale, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really gave my hair a nice smooth feeling after I used it which is liked, but it did not make my hair as manageable as I would have liked. For the price, I expected more
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Twin Falls, ID
Love, love, love this conditioner. Paired with the shampoo it has certainly helped lock in my color. Smells wonderful and certainly helps control the frizz.
Analise J.
Analise J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is fine, but it is very expensive. I like the way it smells, but I think that you could get a cheaper brand that would work just as well.
Terri P.
Terri P.
Not a big fan of this it is what the stylist recommended but it smells awful but they said it wouldn't turn my color pink
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Wadsworth, OH
This conditioner is the only one I have ever found that consistently moisturizers my hair without weighing it down.
Taijsha B.
Taijsha B.
Coralville, IA
I don't care for this bend. I don't know but it's okay I guess. Just don't like how it make my hair feel.