Add a Photo

By PAUL MITCHELL
#767 in Conditioner
Paul Mitchell color protect daily conditioner contains sunflower extract which helps protect and strengthen the hair.
Photo (1)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Northfield, MN

I didn't love this conditioner. Because it was expensive, I will probably finish the bottle, or maybe give it to a friend or my mom to finish, but not because I love the product. I prefer a hydrating conditioner, and for some reason, the instant I put this product on my hair it felt like the product was sucked away. If anything, it made my hair more tangled. On top of that, I really didn't enjoy the smell. However, it's simply not the kind of product I'm looking for. It might satisfy someone else's wants.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Islip Terrace, NY

It's hard to find a reliable color protecting conditioner that actually works but I was and still am completely satisfied with this amazing Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner! My highlights that I got done months ago still look just as great as they did when I first got them done, it saved me money but having to go back to the salon for a glaze follow up!
Talon K.
Talon K.
Verona, WI

I used to use this conditioner every time I showered, as my hair did not hold colour well after a salon visit. Unfortunately, I am not able to use it anymore because I am allergic to an ingredient in the shampoo and conditioner (sunflower oil). It works great, keeps your hair healthy and maintains the colour longer. Wish I could still use it!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA

I always like this conditioner even though sometimes I opt for a cheaper brand out of financial constraints. I love the scent and this bottle lasts me several months. I use it daily as I have a hard time not washing my hair daily. I definitely recommend this conditioner. It's a favorite of mine.
Connie C.
Connie C.
Windsor Locks, CT

Another go to for my double process bleached hair. Again...major points for being a cruelty free company that cares about our environment. This isn't too heavy and doesn't make my hair greasy. It has good "slip" in the shower and allows me to easily comb out my hair
Hildy P.
Hildy P.
Tampa, FL

Because I work out everyday, I have to wash my hair every day. I asked my hair stylist for a shampoo and conditioner that I could use every day without drying my hair. She recommended this product and was completely correct. My hair feels healthy and smells great
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
N Branford, CT

I do not have colored hair but I used this anyways as my roommate left it in the shower and I needed a conditioner. It worked to soften my hair and detangling was very easy. My hair is fine which is usually hard to detangle. I would definitely use this again.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Wilmot, NH

I used both this and the shampoo. I felt like they left my hair feeling dry and tangly. I didn't notice much of a difference with my color last longer or not either. But overall would not buy this again. My hairdresser warned me.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Greer, SC

I expected much better from Paul Mitchell brands. This didn't moisturize as much as the very cheap drugstore brands. My hair didn't feel smooth afterwards. I wouldn't repurchase this as it wasn't worth the money.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Anaheim, CA

I love this! It has saved my hair after bleaching it! I decided to balayage my virgin hair and I was so scared it would be damaged! But my hair is perfectly fine and the color is as warm as it was the first day!

Join Now