Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner, 16.9 oz uploaded by Ariel H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Sunflower extract protects the structure of the hair, provides UVA and UVB protection and helps prevent hair color fade. Instantly detangles and smooths while vegetable proteins, amino acids and panthenol strengthen and moisturize color-treated hair. see more...

Morgan M.
Morgan M.
El Dorado
My hair is colored and bleached/heavily highlighted every 4-6 weeks to keep my blonde hair up, this conditioner helps very much to keep the blonde alive and bright!! Also I used to have dark brown hair and used this shampoo and conditioner set and it really does keep your color treated hair from fading!!
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love this conditioner. Smells really great and works really well too. It doesn't take too much to cover all of your hair. I like to leave it in for a few minutes extra to let it work a little deeper. I work in a pool and it keeps my hair from being destroyed by chlorine and protects the color
Laura F.
Laura F.
I absolutely love this conditioner. I have very fine, oily, and color treated hair ( I know, not the best combination on the planet) and this does not weigh down my hair or make it oily. The packaging is sleek and it looks great in my bathroom. I can not wait to repurchase this conditioner.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Yeaddiss, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really a fan at all. I have used $1.00 conditioner that has seemed to work much better for me. And I'm not really sure how it can claim to be gentle either. A bottle leaked out and ran down my bathtub without me knowing and bleached a streak. So so disappointed!
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this for a gift from a hairstylist. I never bought any because of the price. After trying it I am glad I never did. I use pantene and love it. I hated how it made my hair feel. It also didn't make my hair smell the best, not bad but not like others.
Jade K.
Jade K.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this conditioner because I color my hair dark and its really great. I really like the smell and it makes my hair super rich and shiny. I got it online which I'm usually skeptical about but I was glad I did. I would definitely buy it again.
Serina S.
Serina S.
This is a great product! It is on the more expensive side though. I began using this product after coloring my hair for the first time and thought it was great to lock in the color.
Louise K.
Louise K.
St. Pete Beach, FL
This okay. I am on a tight budget and did not hink this was so much better than less expensive products so I will probably not get it again.
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I recently dyed my hair and was suggested to use this conditioner to keep my hair healthy and the color to lock.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Kingsport, TN
I have used this for years! My color always looks great and lasts longer. Paul Mitchell is the only brand of hair Care I use.