Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner, 16.9 oz uploaded by Ariel H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Sunflower extract protects the structure of the hair, provides UVA and UVB protection and helps prevent hair color fade. Instantly detangles and smooths while vegetable proteins, amino acids and panthenol strengthen and moisturize color-treated hair. see more...

Maddie G.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love this conditioner. Smells really great and works really well too. It doesn't take too much to cover all of your hair. I like to leave it in for a few minutes extra to let it work a little deeper. I work in a pool and it keeps my hair from being destroyed by chlorine and protects the color
Laura F.
I absolutely love this conditioner. I have very fine, oily, and color treated hair ( I know, not the best combination on the planet) and this does not weigh down my hair or make it oily. The packaging is sleek and it looks great in my bathroom. I can not wait to repurchase this conditioner.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
I was given this for a gift from a hairstylist. I never bought any because of the price. After trying it I am glad I never did. I use pantene and love it. I hated how it made my hair feel. It also didn't make my hair smell the best, not bad but not like others.
Serina S.
This is a great product! It is on the more expensive side though. I began using this product after coloring my hair for the first time and thought it was great to lock in the color.
Louise K.
St. Pete Beach, FL
This okay. I am on a tight budget and did not hink this was so much better than less expensive products so I will probably not get it again.
Cathy B.
Love this product. I recently dyed my hair and was suggested to use this conditioner to keep my hair healthy and the color to lock.
Robin B.
Kingsport, TN
I have used this for years! My color always looks great and lasts longer. Paul Mitchell is the only brand of hair Care I use.
Ariel H.
I love this conditioner. I have color treated hair. It makes my hair soft and tangle free. It also helps keep the color and protects my hair color from the sun. It has a very light scent to it. To me it well worth the cost. Am very happy with the conditioner.
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
I didnt like this at all. They didnt do what they were supposed to. It strip my color away A LOT. Had to returned as it did nothing for me. People claim that the other line that the entire bottle is orange works way better than this one.
Marilyn S.
I love Paul Mitchell, I have used this combo since I was a lot younger...now I'm using the color treated combo! The scent is amazing & long lasting, very affordable!! Never disappointed!