Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner, 16.9 oz uploaded by Ariel H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Sunflower extract protects the structure of the hair, provides UVA and UVB protection and helps prevent hair color fade. Instantly detangles and smooths while vegetable proteins, amino acids and panthenol strengthen and moisturize color-treated hair. see more...

Kelli A.
I do not put any products but Paul mitchell in my hair. This color care line is great for the reds and helps the color stay longer! Also greet for vacations and trips in the sun to help that color keep its tones!
Ariel H.
I love this conditioner. I have color treated hair. It makes my hair soft and tangle free. It also helps keep the color and protects my hair color from the sun. It has a very light scent to it. To me it well worth the cost. Am very happy with the conditioner.
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
I didnt like this at all. They didnt do what they were supposed to. It strip my color away A LOT. Had to returned as it did nothing for me. People claim that the other line that the entire bottle is orange works way better than this one.
Marilyn S.
I love Paul Mitchell, I have used this combo since I was a lot younger...now I'm using the color treated combo! The scent is amazing & long lasting, very affordable!! Never disappointed!
Rachel S.
Ward, AR
I'm tellin ya, this is the only color protect anything that I have used and actually noticed a difference on my hair. Great stuff if you don't want your color to fade a bit! I have this shampoo and conditioner in my shower at all times, and I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone who has recently colored their hair, or that frequently colors their hair, and wants to get the most out of the hair color, and have it last. I'm so so happy I was introduced to this product. I also use the locking spray as well. Great great stuff!!!
Morgan M.
El Dorado
My hair is colored and bleached/heavily highlighted every 4-6 weeks to keep my blonde hair up, this conditioner helps very much to keep the blonde alive and bright!! Also I used to have dark brown hair and used this shampoo and conditioner set and it really does keep your color treated hair from fading!!
Maddie G.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love this conditioner. Smells really great and works really well too. It doesn't take too much to cover all of your hair. I like to leave it in for a few minutes extra to let it work a little deeper. I work in a pool and it keeps my hair from being destroyed by chlorine and protects the color
Laura F.
I absolutely love this conditioner. I have very fine, oily, and color treated hair ( I know, not the best combination on the planet) and this does not weigh down my hair or make it oily. The packaging is sleek and it looks great in my bathroom. I can not wait to repurchase this conditioner.
Michelle L.
Yeaddiss, KY
Not really a fan at all. I have used $1.00 conditioner that has seemed to work much better for me. And I'm not really sure how it can claim to be gentle either. A bottle leaked out and ran down my bathtub without me knowing and bleached a streak. So so disappointed!
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
I was given this for a gift from a hairstylist. I never bought any because of the price. After trying it I am glad I never did. I use pantene and love it. I hated how it made my hair feel. It also didn't make my hair smell the best, not bad but not like others.