Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner uploaded by Deanna M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Basics: detangles and smoothes color-treated hair. benefits: leaves hair looking and feeling soft and hydrated. bonus: provides uva and uvb protection and helps prevent color from fading. details: sunflower extract protects hair from sun damage. conditioning ingredients and extracts moisturize and boost shine. see more...

Buy on Target*
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
I just highlight or get balayage done in my hair but thanks to fbis product my color lasts forever. I get my hair colored maybe once a year and it still looks great.
Makenzie P.
Rexburg, ID
I used this along with the color care shampoo and it just made my hair really tough and dry. It made my scalp and hair dry, which in turn made it very greasy. Again my hair was also really tough and I couldn't even run my fingers through my hair without them getting tangled in it. However, I do have VERY thick hair and so it just didn't work for my hair type and so it doesn't mean it couldn't work well for someone else. It did protect my color I will give it that!
Katelin R.
Hamden, CT
I've been using this conditioner for about a year now. I keep continuously buying this because it smells good and my hair is always very soft and shiny. My hair is currently blonde (naturally dark brown) and usually when you dye your hair I feel like its hard to grow, but since I've been using it I feel like my hair grows an inch per month. It keeps the blonde color bright as well. I def recommend to use this product.
Tonya M.
Saint Clairsville, OH
This product is amazing it doesn't make my hair look oily, I have different colors added to my hair often and this product helps me hold my colors in my hair. The color in my hair stays vibrant and doesn't fade out like other products I have used,coloring your hair can be expensive why not protect it😊
Mikayla R.
My red is still pretty vibrant after getting it done a while ago and it doesn't make my hair heavy when I use it, which is something I like with having thick and wavy hair. Paul Mitchell always smells nice so I prefer this over drugstore any day besides my T/Gel from Neutrogena.
Marianne H.
Katy, TX
I alternate shampoos and use this one about twice a week. It definitely feel "cleaner" after using this shampoo than my other one. It doesn't leave a residue. I color my hair, and I feel it gives enough condition without being too oily. I use it on my 5-year-old daughter too!
Debbie R.
Pell City, AL
For the price,, this is a great product. Works well, really has a nice smell and lasts until the next shampoo. Using this consistently helps to extend the life of my color, I use the conditioner daily. Very satisified with this product!! I would recommend this to others.
Morgan J.
This is a great product for a reasonable price. It's great for daily use and keeping my hair feeling soft and looking healthy. It also has a really nice smell. When I first started using it, everyone noticed and commented. I would highly recommend this product.
Sara T.
This conditioner is amazing! It leaves my hair soft and silky. I have very tangled hair and on top of that it's color treated. this works great with my hair and bring back the life in it. I would definitely recommend this.
Lili M.
Atascocita, TX
Ive always loved paul mitchell brands. ive recently hi-lighted my hair which means bleach so i opted for this particular paul mitchell. its worked ok. i think there has to be something better out there. its protected my color and feels softer, but i know something else has to give better results.