Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner uploaded by Deanna M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Basics: detangles and smoothes color-treated hair. benefits: leaves hair looking and feeling soft and hydrated. bonus: provides uva and uvb protection and helps prevent color from fading. details: sunflower extract protects hair from sun damage. conditioning ingredients and extracts moisturize and boost shine. see more...

Buy on Target*
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just highlight or get balayage done in my hair but thanks to fbis product my color lasts forever. I get my hair colored maybe once a year and it still looks great.
­čĹüSHAMAN L.
Monticello, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paul Mitchell is an ola favorite. I like almost everything from Paul Mitchell. It's a good brand for anyone wants quality.
Diane G.
Ontario, Ca
I use this product twice a week when I wash my hair. It protects my color. Started using it two years ago the first time I dyed my hair.
Michelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use this all the time I recently stopped to try something new. New climate n texture new shampoo. But when I lived in a cold climate hot humid Summer's I used this product kept my hair strong n manageable with little product to style!!
Chelcie D.
New Bedford, MA
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
Nicole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair stylist recommended this product to me and I love it! I hair feels and looks so much better. It use to loo dry and damage and is slowly coming back to life.
Chloe L.
West Sacramento, CA
I constantly color my hair and this is my go to product, it really helps my color last and not fade, I have been using this forever now
Makenzie P.
Rexburg, ID
I used this along with the color care shampoo and it just made my hair really tough and dry. It made my scalp and hair dry, which in turn made it very greasy. Again my hair was also really tough and I couldn't even run my fingers through my hair without them getting tangled in it. However, I do have VERY thick hair and so it just didn't work for my hair type and so it doesn't mean it couldn't work well for someone else. It did protect my color I will give it that!
Tanna K.
Gahanna, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift and really enjoy the product. It makes my hair feel great after using.
Brenna M.
Smells amazing, and works wonders on color treated hair. Very silky smooth