BY PAUL MITCHELL

Minimize color fading and keep hair hydrated with Color Protect® Conditioner from Paul Mitchell®. This nourishing formula is infused with sunflower extract to protect your locks from damaging ultraviolet rays. Nourishing ingredients bathe strands in moisture, leaving hair looking bright and shiny for beautiful results every time. Detangles and smoothes color-treated hair, so locks look and feel soft and hydrated. Sunflower extract helps protect hair from sun damage, while conditioning extracts moisturize and boost shine.

How To Use:

After shampooing, apply a small amount. Massage. Rinse.

• "This conditioner makes your coloured hair look brighter." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt like straw, I couldn't even comb it." in 1 review
Kimmey D.
Summerville, SC
I do not like this product at all. Which is such a same. Yes, it does help my color stay but it just sticks to my hair. It never wants to rinse out. It leaves a film on my hair. Disappointed in this product.
Julia P.
I have gotten this as a gift for Christmas with the shampoo included, I thought I was going to love it but I honestly hated. It just made my hair so tingly and didn't even give it that initially soft feeling when you put your conditioner on your hair.
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
This is such poor quality for a salon product at this price.  I used this for a while in conjunction with the matching colour protect shampoo, and my hair honestly never looked worse.  My hair always felt limp, dull, tangled, brittle, was difficult to style, and just looked plain awful.  Normally my hair is shiny and pretty healthy no matter what shampoo/conditioner I use, but not with this.  The shampoo does not clean hair properly (that or it coats it in some kind of wax) and the conditioner does not do what a conditioner should at ALL!  My roots were always greasy and my ends were always dry.  There was no moisture, no shine, no breakage prevention, nothing at all to recommend this.  I have used $5 conditioners from the drugstore that worked 100x better than this.  Not worth it - what's the point of keeping your colour fresh if your hair looks terrible?  I've used styling products from Paul Mitchell before with good results, but the colour protection shampoo and conditioner are both a big flop for me.
Taylor Y.
Suwanee, GA
Not impressed with this or the matching shampoo. Made my hair incredibly greasy and I switched back to my tresemme with the bottles still full. Do not recommend!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
It smells nice and that’s about it. It doesn’t actually condition at all. I had to use a ton of product and hair was still very dry and tangled after using. They shouldn’t give this away for free let alone charge as much as they do.
Jamie L.
I purchased both the shampoo and conditioner. I usually like Paul Mitchell products and I HATE this one. The shampoo does not soap up at all and I have to use twice as much to feel like my hair is getting clean. After the shower my hair is so greasy I need to rewash my hair. It is not good for thin hair obviously.
Brittany C.
Norwich, CT
Made my hair really dry and straw like.. it took too much oil out of my hair leaving it feeling dull. However, it really does help protect color
Kristen H.
Louisville, KY
Not a fan. I used this to try and keep a purple stripe bright, but my hair never felt clean and it looked very dry.
Kira M.
Clermont, FL
Hair didn't feel moisturizes when using this and found my color lasted less time rather than more.
This totally weighed my hair down, made it knotty and unmanageable. I didn't even take it out of a pony tale for a while. Realized it was the shampoo and conditioner and switched to suave.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this work good? Does it smell good?
Monica R.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Has anyone tried this product?
Does it weigh down fine hair? I see some people have reviewed that this made their hair feel coated.