BY PAUL MITCHELL

Minimize color fading and keep hair hydrated with Color Protect® Conditioner from Paul Mitchell®. This nourishing formula is infused with sunflower extract to protect your locks from damaging ultraviolet rays. Nourishing ingredients bathe strands in moisture, leaving hair looking bright and shiny for beautiful results every time. Detangles and smoothes color-treated hair, so locks look and feel soft and hydrated. Sunflower extract helps protect hair from sun damage, while conditioning extracts moisturize and boost shine.

How To Use:

After shampooing, apply a small amount. Massage. Rinse.

• "This conditioner makes your coloured hair look brighter." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt like straw, I couldn't even comb it." in 1 review
Jessica K.
I like anything Paul Mitchell. Their conditioner is great. Love the smell. Love the feeling. Love the price. It does hold my color and hydrates quite a bit. It’s in between on price. I am satisfied with the product.
Emily M.
Horn lake, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
This product gets the job done but does not leave my hair feeling as soft as I like. I switched to the Paul Mitchell moisture conditioner and love it. Paul Mitchell is my preferred hair care brand, it's all about finding what works for your hair.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,050 reviews
I may not always use Paul Mitchell but I will always trust their products. They have never let me down and have always left me with healthy looking hair. I definitely recommend this conditioner.
Maria G.
Ridgewood, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This product leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and surprisingly helps it detangle. I love this because it is very light weight and helps repair my hair in the long run. Perfectly paired with the color protect shampoo.
Heather G.
Madera, CA
First off the smell of this conditioner is amazing and lingers even after you’ve washed your hair. Great for color protection. A quarter in the palm of you hand goes a long way with this.
Mariah B.
Carriere, MS
I color my hair a lot so I look for a conditioner that will protect the color. This stuff does just that, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and it smells great. I recommend it to everyone.
Tonya G.
Wewahitchka, FL
It’s a good conditioner for color treated hair. It makes my hair feel really soft after washing it with Paul Mitchell Color Protect Shampoo. It’s on the pricier side and I would recommend buying it at a salon.
Dannette N.
Colorado Springs
I like this shampoo and conditioner set. It keeps my hair soft and keeps the color in my hair. It is a little more expensive compared to store brands, but you pay for what you get.
Kimmey D.
Summerville, SC
I do not like this product at all. Which is such a same. Yes, it does help my color stay but it just sticks to my hair. It never wants to rinse out. It leaves a film on my hair. Disappointed in this product.
Kelsey H.
Green Bay, WI
This has such a nice smell to it, and a good detangling system! My husband raves about the smell of it when I use it. I think it’s sunflower and something else idk but it’s nice!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this work good? Does it smell good?
Monica R.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Has anyone tried this product?
Does it weigh down fine hair? I see some people have reviewed that this made their hair feel coated.