BY PAUL MITCHELL

Detangles and Repairs Jeans may fade but hair color shouldn t.  Harness the power of sunflower extract for longer-lasting hair color.  Helps protect against sun damage.  Detangles and helps strengthen and repair hair for a silky feel.  we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible see more...

• Does this work good? Does it smell good?2 Answers
  • "This conditioner makes your coloured hair look brighter." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt like straw, I couldn't even comb it." in 1 review
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a licensed Cosmetologist. I have tried many many brands of proffesional shampoo and conditioner and styling products. I ONLY use salon proffesional products on my hair. I have very long hair, it just grazes the top of my bum. Its very thick, but fine and wavy/curly which makes it pretty dry and prone to tangles and knots. This conditioner smells nice, a mild perfumey smell, it feels really lightweight. Its in fact too lightweight for my hair type. I cant comb through my hair when I apply this in the shower. Its really disappointing. This isnt cheap stuff even for ME and I get a slight discount as a beauty pro. For finer, less prone to tangles, more oily prone hair this is a great product. For me however, im going to give this to a friend and try a different company. Which saddens me to say because i love paul mitchell styling products and love that they do not and have not tested on animals since the 70's.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
My mom is a beautician and this is the brand she has recommended since the 90's. While the company no longer makes these, my mom used to buy basically a tube load of this stuff and then divide it between smaller bottles we would have at home. Honestly, I don't remember how well it worked, but it does remind me of my mother and I like that.
Emmelene R.
Emmelene R.
This is the only conditioner I use for my color treated hair. When it comes to salon grade shampoos or conditioners Paul Mitchell truly is worth the price tag. One bottle will get me through 3 months of washes! My color doesn't fade and the product doesn't weigh my heavy hair down!
Sonia C.
Sonia C.
El Cajon, CA
This is such an affordable name brand shampoo if you are coloring your hair, cleans your hair some color shampoos can be too gentle and not clean enough but this one does and it has sun flower seed to help it protect against the sun. I just don't like the smell of it
Cleo B.
Cleo B.
Austin, TX
This conditioner left the ends of my hair soft, but the roots greasy. I found myself using cheap children's shampoo before this, which was very disappointing from a high-end conditioner. The packaging was fine, but often squirted out to much. I would not recommend.
Shana G.
Shana G.
I love this conditioner! It does a great job keeping my hair soft and moisturizing without stripping my blonde. I think that it is well worth the price and is superior to drugstore conditioner options. I definitely recommend this conditioner!
Kie-Lyn H.
Kie-Lyn H.
Colman, SD
This stuff smells great, BUT it left my hair feeling heavy and gunny. I have very thick hair, and all this did was make it feel like I didn't rinse it out well, even after I rinsed it like 3 times and know it was rinsed well.
Schyler C.
Schyler C.
N Salt Lake, UT
Love this conditioner. It's so light weight on my hair and is truly gentle on my color making it last longer. It also smells delicious and is easy to use when in the shower. I would recommend to others.
Jodi J.
Jodi J.
Bountiful, UT
Keep that color from fading with this. Without you will fade 40% to 60 % faster. Helps me get a couple more weeks in between visits with my stylist! A little extra cash in my pocket makes me happy!!
Francesca L.
Francesca L.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this conditioner, however if I use it more then twice a week my hair begins to feel a bit like straw. I only use it about twice a week and it still makes the highlights in my hair brighter.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work good? Does it smell good?