BY PAUL MITCHELL

Minimize color fading and keep hair hydrated with Color Protect® Conditioner from Paul Mitchell®. This nourishing formula is infused with sunflower extract to protect your locks from damaging ultraviolet rays. Nourishing ingredients bathe strands in moisture, leaving hair looking bright and shiny for beautiful results every time. Detangles and smoothes color-treated hair, so locks look and feel soft and hydrated. Sunflower extract helps protect hair from sun damage, while conditioning extracts moisturize and boost shine.

How To Use:

After shampooing, apply a small amount. Massage. Rinse.

• "This conditioner makes your coloured hair look brighter." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt like straw, I couldn't even comb it." in 1 review
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
I wouldn’t recommend this product for anyone with a sensitive scalp.
I would also recommend this product for anyone with oily hair and not dried out hair because it made my hair a lot more drier feeling.
You can buy this product at a professional hair salon or beauty supplies.
Price is alittle to much.
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this conditioner! Much like the shampoo, I feel like these products really do help protect my hair and I cannot thank them enough for that. I have had just about every color under the rainbow and it has helped me so much keeping those colors!
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Good for color treated hair, especially semi and demi, and does stall the color loss a little. Having said that, I don't find that it has the best results as an actual conditioner, and often leaves my hair feeling less soft than im used to.
Kimberly C.
San Diego, CA
Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner is a godsend! It keeps the color in my hair longer than the usual two weeks. My stylist recommended to me when I first started coloring my hair and I have been using it for over a year now. Absolutely love it! It is a little on the pricier side, but I do believe you get what you pay for you. A bottle usually last me about two months. You don’t need a large amount of this product, a simple dab will do.
Rachel S.
Lots of moisture just like the shampoo. I’ve kept my red hair vibrant for over a month! It’s definitely a different smell but I really liked it in the salon so I purchased it and have been using ever since!
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Great shampoo for use on hair treated with semi or demi color. Suds well, even though it's a sulfate free shampoo. Smells decent without being too heavily scented, and rinses cleanly.
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Paul Mitchell: Color Protect® Daily Conditioner works great! Expensive but the bottle is large, it lasts a while, & smells good, gets the job done very well. True to it's words, detangles and repairs & my Burgundy hair dyed color has not faded, lasting shine & softness & gentle enough for everyday use.
Maggie K.
Natick, MA
I just recently bought this conditioner along with the Paul Mitchell Color Protect Shampoo and I absolutely love them! I love the way they smell along with how soft they make my hair feel. Paul Mitchell products can also be found in a ton of different places. I bought mine at CVS.
Rebecca B.
I purchased this product Hopi g it would be color safe and a good product to use for my hair. Not the case! After a few washed with this product my hair felt DISGUSTING. Very greasy, and not easy to style due to the weird products sitting on my hair. I would not purchase this product again.
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
i HATED this shampoo/conditioner. It consistently felt like there was a film over my hair and it always felt gross and greasy no matter how much or how well i washed it. I used it for 2 weeks thinking that it was just balancing out and it just got worse. Never again.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this work good? Does it smell good?
Monica R.
Las vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?
Does it weigh down fine hair? I see some people have reviewed that this made their hair feel coated.

back