BY PAUL MITCHELL

Detangles and Repairs Jeans may fade but hair color shouldn t.  Harness the power of sunflower extract for longer-lasting hair color.  Helps protect against sun damage.  Detangles and helps strengthen and repair hair for a silky feel.  we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible see more...

• Does this work good? Does it smell good?2 Answers
  • "My hair felt like straw, I couldn't even comb it." in 1 review
  • "This conditioner makes your coloured hair look brighter." in 1 review
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
I wouldn’t recommend this product for anyone with a sensitive scalp.
I would also recommend this product for anyone with oily hair and not dried out hair because it made my hair a lot more drier feeling.
You can buy this product at a professional hair salon or beauty supplies.
Price is alittle to much.
Katy B.
I don’t really notice a difference in my hair color when I use these products. Their products smell great. They are a bit pricey. I probably would not recommend this product just because I like other products better than this line.
Sigourney M.
Bluffton, OH
I like Paul Mitchell. It isn’t my favorite, but it is nice. The scent smells decent. Again, not my favorite scent, but it doesn’t smell bad. I don’t purchase it often because honestly I prefer others, but it does do it’s job.
Ashley C.
I like this stuff! It gets the job done and I like the smell. I don’t use it anymore but when I did I swore by it. Good for a standard conditioner when not targeting any specific problems like dryness or color preserver.
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
I haven’t yet used this conditioning dou, though the salon I got it from uses it on all colored hair types and they had a lot of positive things to say!- so I’m excited to try my new product. I payed 28 dollars for a 2 pack!-
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
A long time ago my mom bought this shampoo and conditioner & tbh I liked it a lot ! It smells great it smells like professional hair products which I love , but after using it for so long it just left so much build up & it kept building up !
Mariah B.
Carriere, MS
I color my hair a lot so I look for a conditioner that will protect the color. This stuff does just that, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and it smells great. I recommend it to everyone.
Kelsey H.
Suring, WI
This has such a nice smell to it, and a good detangling system! My husband raves about the smell of it when I use it. I think it’s sunflower and something else idk but it’s nice!
Gabii S.
This is a good conditioner I just didn't really like the smells and lasted for a good while but not long and was only smooth for a little bit not my recommended conditioner
Jaslyn C.
Norton, Ma
Paul Mitchell: Color Protect® Daily Conditioner works great! Expensive but the bottle is large, it lasts a while, & smells good, gets the job done very well. True to it's words, detangles and repairs & my Burgundy hair dyed color has not faded, lasting shine & softness & gentle enough for everyday use.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this work good? Does it smell good?