BY PAUL MITCHELL

Minimize color fading and keep hair hydrated with Color Protect® Conditioner from Paul Mitchell®. This nourishing formula is infused with sunflower extract to protect your locks from damaging ultraviolet rays. Nourishing ingredients bathe strands in moisture, leaving hair looking bright and shiny for beautiful results every time.

Detangles and smoothes color-treated hair, so locks look and feel soft and hydrated.

HOW IT WORKS

Sunflower extract helps protect hair from sun damage, while conditioning extracts moisturize and boost shine.

ADDED BONUS

Helps prevent color from fading.

FEATURES

• "This conditioner makes your coloured hair look brighter." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt like straw, I couldn't even comb it." in 1 review
Katherine H.
Carrollton, GA
This is the worst conditioner I have ever used. I thought it would be a quality product being more expensive than an average conditioner or shampoo product, but I can’t even finish the bottle I bought it’s so bad. It is so harsh on my hair I feel like I’m pulling chunks of hair out when conditioning and rinsing. It claims to detangle but does the exact opposite. I would not recommend this product to anyone, and I will not be buying any other products from Paul Mitchell. So disappointed.
Nikole M.
Uppr Chichester , PA
I wouldn’t recommend this product for anyone with a sensitive scalp.
I would also recommend this product for anyone with oily hair and not dried out hair because it made my hair a lot more drier feeling.
You can buy this product at a professional hair salon or beauty supplies.
Price is alittle to much.
Maggie K.
Natick, MA
I just recently bought this conditioner along with the Paul Mitchell Color Protect Shampoo and I absolutely love them! I love the way they smell along with how soft they make my hair feel. Paul Mitchell products can also be found in a ton of different places. I bought mine at CVS.
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this conditioner! Much like the shampoo, I feel like these products really do help protect my hair and I cannot thank them enough for that. I have had just about every color under the rainbow and it has helped me so much keeping those colors!
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Good for color treated hair, especially semi and demi, and does stall the color loss a little. Having said that, I don't find that it has the best results as an actual conditioner, and often leaves my hair feeling less soft than im used to.
Kimberly C.
San Diego, CA
Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Conditioner is a godsend! It keeps the color in my hair longer than the usual two weeks. My stylist recommended to me when I first started coloring my hair and I have been using it for over a year now. Absolutely love it! It is a little on the pricier side, but I do believe you get what you pay for you. A bottle usually last me about two months. You don’t need a large amount of this product, a simple dab will do.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Great shampoo for use on hair treated with semi or demi color. Suds well, even though it's a sulfate free shampoo. Smells decent without being too heavily scented, and rinses cleanly.
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Paul Mitchell: Color Protect® Daily Conditioner works great! Expensive but the bottle is large, it lasts a while, & smells good, gets the job done very well. True to it's words, detangles and repairs & my Burgundy hair dyed color has not faded, lasting shine & softness & gentle enough for everyday use.
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
i HATED this shampoo/conditioner. It consistently felt like there was a film over my hair and it always felt gross and greasy no matter how much or how well i washed it. I used it for 2 weeks thinking that it was just balancing out and it just got worse. Never again.
Patience P.
Fernandina, FL
As a licensed professional I recommend this product always. It’s light weight but does the trick! It’s a consistent formula as well that really does take care of the color treated hair. It moisturizes with out feeling weighed down.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this work good? Does it smell good?
Monica R.
Las vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?