BY PAUL MITCHELL #96 in Permanent Hair Color

Buy Paul Mitchell Hair Color Permanent - Paul Mitchell The Color Permanent Cream Hair Color 8RV Light Red Violet Blonde see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Laura F.
Saint Joseph, MI
I had my hair done and it was not what I wanted at all and they over charged for it. I asked for blonde and there was red all in it. I used straight green to try and get it out and it worked a little bit. My hair was barely damaged from the bleaching.
harlot e.
St Petersburg, FL
I have been dying my hair with vivid colors for almost a decade now. I have tried every brand out there and NOTHING gives me longer color life than this line. I have found my vivid color line and I'll never change it now ­čśë
Cora V.
Only permanent/semi-permanent/demi-permanent hair color I use on clients! Colors are fantastic the color of the swatch is the color you get. Leaves hair soft and lovely.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Paul mitchell is one brand that i always seem to come back to. I love their toners for platinum hair. They also tend to be less expensive than some other lines.