BY PAUL MITCHELL #81 in Permanent Hair Color

PM SHINES® is a translucent, hydrating, demi-permanent hair color. It consists of 35 intermixable shades plus one Clear Shine. PM SHINES is an easy-to-use liquid gel formula, delivering healthy-looking hair color with exceptional condition and shine! Ammonia free - Formulated to create less structural damage and a pleasant fragance experience.

Buy on Amazon
Kirstyn S.
I loveeee this product. I have platinum blonde hair and this product helps me keep it toned to the color I’m wanting so I don’t have to constantly get it colored and damage it. Also leaves your hair smelling great!
Nikki N.
In the salon we absolutely love clear shines. It is the perfect way to freshen the ends of the hair and to help separate pairs during a foil service. It gives a great shine with no alteration to the actual color underneath. It is a fantastic add on to root touchup color services as well
Jenni A.
Glasgow
Great for refreshing your color without the permanence of color. Gives shine and manageability. This is for professional use only of course! I use this on clients a lot and it’s a great refresher! Ask your stylist if it would work for you!
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Great for adding shine to your hair. Ask your stylist for a glossing treatment using PM shines. It will leave your hair feeling smooth and looking healthy! It’s a quick treatment that can be done during your lunch break.
Onalee N.
Germantown, MD
It’s very nice to add to your color formula to really pack in that shine and moisture during the color process. It’s even nice on its own with the processing liquid to add a nice shine/glaze! I use it in most of my toner formulas to make the color appear brighter and the hair healthy!
Terri D.
Paul Mitchell shines in Copper Penny is the perfect match for my hair it helps hide the grades without damaging my hair as it is a semi permanent color I couldn't be more pleased with the results and if I were to continue with any product as I age it would be Paul Mitchell
Zarriah W.
Germantown, MD
So I wouldn’t call this a color even though the process is the same. The clear shine I would call more like a seal or a conditioning treatment because it helps seal you color in and last longer. It also makes your hair shiny!!
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Love this shine! It really helps your hair feel better and adds a ton of shine! It also has helped with fly Away hairs!
Tori T.
Sevierville
LOVE LOVE LOVE clear shines and ALL PM Shines color! Clear shine is great for revitalizing hair color and vibrancy
Alix V.
Gives the hair so much shine when using pm shines. My favorite to tone with. Very good product.