Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo Two, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Sydney S.Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo Two, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Jenny M.

Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo Two, 33.8 fl oz

Deep Cleansing Spring clean your hair any time with this lemony fresh deep cleansing shampoo. Excellent for oily hair, it removes dulling build up and leaves locks squeaky clean. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Kendra A.
This is my favorite shampoo to use. I love the fresh, lemony scent and how squeaky clean my hair is after I have used it. It lathers very rich and well, and you do not need to use a lot to get your hair clean, so a bottle goes a long way. I have been using this shampoo for years and I have always been satisfied with how clean it feels.
Julia S.
Suwanee, GA
I got really oily sticky scalp after using dry shampoo a couple of times and no matter which shampoo I used I couldn't get rid of it. But this shampoo was a miracle!! It finally got rid of my sticky oily scalp and my hair feels so clean afterwards. If you're worried that it dries up your hair too much because of this shampoo, simply use good conditioner afterwards at the end of the hair. Can never live without this shampoo!!
Josiane P.
Cleves, OH
This shampoo smells lemony fresh, which is great. Removes all residue and buildup without leaving my hair dry. I only use once a week, but this allows other hair products to work well on super clean hair!
Faith N.
So I have super oily hair, and I went to get a hair cut and I told the lady about my problem and she recommended shampoo two and it has been amazing!! I use to have to wash my hair up to 3 times per shower just to get the oil out of the hair. By the next morning my hair looked like I haven't showered in about a week it was ridiculous! Now I only wash my hair once per shower and the next day my hair still looks good. After I using this shampoo I noticed that my hair felt different and looked different. It had more volume my nature highlights were more noticeable and honestly it made me feel sexier. I love this shampoo!!
Cayman S.
Hopkins, MN
I used to use this shampoo when I was younger and really liked it. I noticed though, after using it a few days in a row that I would have buildup in my hair from the shampoo. I was really disappointed because it made my hair feel super clean at first. I recommend switching shampoos every few days, especially with this one.
Loryn W.
Morrisville, NC
I am not a huge Paul Mitchell fan, first of all I do not like the smell of the shampoos and conditioners (with the exception of the tea tree oil one) and after washing and conditioning my hair feels so brittle. It doesn't feel soft and shiny like it normally is.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
I recommend this shampoo for once a week use. It is great to get all the product buildup in your hair out. I have color treated hair and I'm always worried that this fades my color, so hence why I only use it once a week.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
This works great if you go through the scalp prior, and work up some of the buildup on the scalp. Best used in the salon or if you have a friend to help before-hand. Once you do this, the shampoo works great! Be prepared for it to feel very cool on the scalp if you've never had something like this before.
Martha L.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I like this shampoo. I bought at the salon and it's has lasted me along time. The price was buy one get one 50% at the salon. it clean my hair and my hair smells nice. Once to two times a weeks. I try not to over dry my hair. It's fine. My hair is not manageable.
Jackie L.
Miami Beach, FL
I bought this because my hair stylist said I needed a clarifying shampoo. I use it once a week and I haven't really noticed a difference. It takes a good amount to lather, and smells nice.