BY PAUL MITCHELL

Deep Cleansing Spring clean your hair any time with this lemony fresh deep cleansing shampoo. Excellent for oily hair, it removes dulling build up and leaves locks squeaky clean. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Faith N.
Faith N.
So I have super oily hair, and I went to get a hair cut and I told the lady about my problem and she recommended shampoo two and it has been amazing!! I use to have to wash my hair up to 3 times per shower just to get the oil out of the hair. By the next morning my hair looked like I haven't showered in about a week it was ridiculous! Now I only wash my hair once per shower and the next day my hair still looks good. After I using this shampoo I noticed that my hair felt different and looked different. It had more volume my nature highlights were more noticeable and honestly it made me feel sexier. I love this shampoo!!
Cayman S.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN
I used to use this shampoo when I was younger and really liked it. I noticed though, after using it a few days in a row that I would have buildup in my hair from the shampoo. I was really disappointed because it made my hair feel super clean at first. I recommend switching shampoos every few days, especially with this one.
Martha L.
Martha L.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I like this shampoo. I bought at the salon and it's has lasted me along time. The price was buy one get one 50% at the salon. it clean my hair and my hair smells nice. Once to two times a weeks. I try not to over dry my hair. It's fine. My hair is not manageable.
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , NC
I am not a huge Paul Mitchell fan, first of all I do not like the smell of the shampoos and conditioners (with the exception of the tea tree oil one) and after washing and conditioning my hair feels so brittle. It doesn't feel soft and shiny like it normally is.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
I recommend this shampoo for once a week use. It is great to get all the product buildup in your hair out. I have color treated hair and I'm always worried that this fades my color, so hence why I only use it once a week.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
CALEDONIA, MI
My hair had a weird build-up in it and this shampoo took care of the issue real quick. It wasn't a harsh product and my hair felt softer than ever when I used it - it is gentle enough to use everyday.
Justine M.
Justine M.
Lynden, Wa
I don't use this product on myself, but I use it on clients with product buildup and/or box dye on their hair before coloring or lightening. Always gets the job done!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Love this stuff! I have very oily hair, using this once a week has helped tons. Cleanses very well but still gentle on my hair.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Suwanee, GA
I got really oily sticky scalp after using dry shampoo a couple of times and no matter which shampoo I used I couldn't get rid of it. But this shampoo was a miracle!! It finally got rid of my sticky oily scalp and my hair feels so clean afterwards. If you're worried that it dries up your hair too much because of this shampoo, simply use good conditioner afterwards at the end of the hair. Can never live without this shampoo!!
Kendra A.
Kendra A.
This is my favorite shampoo to use. I love the fresh, lemony scent and how squeaky clean my hair is after I have used it. It lathers very rich and well, and you do not need to use a lot to get your hair clean, so a bottle goes a long way. I have been using this shampoo for years and I have always been satisfied with how clean it feels.