BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul mitchell clarifying shampoo two - 10.14 oz see more...

• Does this product actually work? I've been struggling with my hai...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Joycelyn A.
Saint Paul, MN
I work at a pool and this does an amazing job of removing chlorine. It helped from turning my hair green. Worth every penny!
Bobbi M.
I use this the wash before a dye. It gets all the grit and junk out of my hair and preps it for the dying process. I love it.
Danielle S.
This product is great to get all that buildup from your hair out! I use mine a couple times a week to get a good cleanse!
Dayana V.
Got this product as a gift from my hair dresser. Product worked well. Left hair with clean feeling and smells great.
Ashleigh F.
Seven Valleys, PA
This shampoo makes my hair greasy... 😕 I timeied Paul Mitchel for color treated hair and it does the same thing.
Isabella G.
San Jose , CA
Works great. Smells great. Good price. I’d recommend to a friend. Can purchase at almost any store.
Elizabeth H.
Albion, MI
It worked alright, wasn't really impressed with the product.I just use the product on a regular.
Katie B.
Perfect shampoo to remove buildup in hair from shampoo, hair products, as well as dirt.
Jennifer S.
Adairsville, GA
LOVE this shampoo! My hair tends to be oily and this smells great and works fantastic.
Dominique B.
Ottawa, Canada
Love this product! Use it once a month to rid my hair of styling product build up. Works wonderfully! Leaves my hair super shiny and full and volume. I find that my hair curls better/holds styles better after using this product. Highly recommend!
Domnique P.
Paris, KY
Does this product actually work? I've been struggling with my hair for the past month or so and a few people have suggested purchasing clarifying shampoo.