BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul mitchell clarifying shampoo two - 10.14 oz see more...

• Does this product actually work? I've been struggling with my hair ...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Lori I.
Lori I.
Meadville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son turned 13 and his hair has gotten so oily and we have bought and tried every shampoo imaginable! Nothing would work even the very expensive brands. I bought this after reading reviews and thought we would give it a try. WOW!!! This works!!! We will never be without this ever again! His hair looks great and is not oily anymore. It's nice and soft. I use it to get the chlorine out of my hair, I do 6 water aerobic classes a week and the chlorine can be rough on my hair. This shampoo gets it out and leaves a fresh scent and my hair is very soft. I highly recommend this shampoo! I also use the leave in conditioner.
Ylluria M.
Ylluria M.
I'm a frequent swimmer, and after reading a bunch of advice from fellow mermaid performers, realized I had to get a product specifically designed to remove chlorine from my hair STAT. I have fine, bleached and veggie-dyed hair, and over the past year it's been getting SO thin, so I wanna do everything I can to restore and protect it. So I nabbed this from a local beauty store, praying it would help. And lo and behold, it seems to do the trick, and thankfully without stripping my hair too horribly. Hooray for Paul Mitchell and his hair gems- that actually work! ^_^
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Selma, NC
I was hoping this product would allow me to not have to wash my oily hair every day, however I could not tell much difference in this shampoo versus the one I was using. It worked fine as just regular shampoo but it did not do the job of clarifying my hair enough for shampooing every other day.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the clean smell of this shampoo. Works great on my thick, corse hair. Leaves it feeling clean and so soft. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a clarifying shampoo. The smell is long lasting. Definitely satisfied with every Paul Mitchell product I've tried.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
This clarifying shampoo is great, it removes all the excess chemicals you put in your hair without stripping all of the moisture out of it. You can purchase this product at Duane Reade. It may be a little expensive for some, but it is worth it.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Katy, TX
I used a cheap lifting product in my hair and I couldn't get it to wash out. I tried everything to rid my hair of the buildup. Nothing worked until I tried this clarifying shampoo. It truly was a life saver. I was read to cut all my hair off.
Alissa N.
Alissa N.
Bakersfield, CA
I really liked this shampoo! My hair gets oily very fast no matter what I do and I don't like washing it a whole lot, but this shampoo allows me to wash it one day, and not have to wash it again until 2-3 days later! Love it very much
Becca H.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must before doing new color! It pulls out all the junk and product residue. It leaves your hair super clean and I even use it to mix with dual purpose lightener to shift out dark color before fully lightening.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard such amazing things for this brand but I have to be honest and say it didnt do anything for my hair! It made my hair lifeless and made all of my curls and volume go away! boo!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Great clarifying conditioner! I use it about twice a week to keep styling products from making my hair look dull. Clarifies without overly stripping my hair.
Domnique T.
Domnique T.
Bowling Green, KY
Does this product actually work? I've been struggling with my hair for the past month or so and a few people have suggested purchasing clarifying shampoo.