HealthPaul Mitchell
By Tea Tree Special Shampoo Invigorating Cleanser 338 Oz (for Men and Women)

by Paul Mitchell

Gently wash away impurities with Tea Tree Special Shampoo. Great for all hair types, this invigorating cleanser leaves strands refreshingly clean and full of shine. Natural tea tree oil and peppermint soothe the scalp, while light notes of lavender leave hair smelling fresh.

Produced with the highest grade materials; Get a head start every morning and experience the tingle of invigorating tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender; Help wash away impurities as hair becomes fresh and clean, full of vitality and luster; Color safe and ideal for all hair types

Ingredients: Tea tree oil and peppermint

Hair Type: Any

Name: Tea Tree Special Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell By Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo Invigorating Cleanser 33.8 Oz (for Men and Women)!
Shaina C.
I think Paul Mitchell did such a good job with this formula I love the shampoo and conditioner! Whenever I was doing here it always uses of my male clients. I recently just bought this for my husband because he’s always stealing my girly shampoo smells so fruity. He was really shocked when he used it kind of scared of that first. But he really loves it. He talkes about it all the time now lol
Brittany W.
Yuba City, CA
Paul Mitchell By Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo Invigorating Cleanser 33.8 Oz (for Men and Women) uploaded by Brittany W.
First I love the smell of it, it’s like a fresh minty smell that will cleanse your nostrils not even kidding you if you got a stuffy nose just smell this shampoo. Second I’ve been using this for a few months and my hair has grown a lot, it’s also good for your scalp as well if you suffer from dandruff I definitely recommend this product. I bought the shampoo conditioner, the scalp treatment and the leave in conditioner because I loved this product so much
Stephanie P.
Tucson, AZ
My husband has used this product for his long, thick natural red curly hair. It helps keep the dandruff to a minimum, plus who doesn't love that tingle on your scalp. In my personal experience, this shampoo has also helped me deal with a LOT of migraines over the last 9 years. It not only feels good on the scalp and forehead (be careful to avoid the eyes!) while dealing with a horrible migraine. The scent also helps with nausea and the overall blah feeling.
Caitlin B.
Pembroke, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I always get this every year during Ulta’s hair care event for half off. This is my holy grail for oily hair. Nothing else I’ve tried works. It does have a little tingling feeling on the scalp but I love that and the smell. It’s amazing. Definitely worth the money.
Ashley T.
Holly Springs, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this shampoo!! It smells amazing and I always feel so clean after using it. Plus the big one has its own pump which is nice. I would recommend getting it at Ulta since they have the Jumbo hair event going on. The Jumbo hair event is when I stock up. This stuff is the best!!
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is great for when you want a really deep clean. It will make your ends squeaky clean though, so I definitely have to use a deep conditioner afterwards to detangle and add moisture back in. Invigorating is the perfect word to describe it—it’s minty fresh and makes you scalp tingle (but in a good way)
Kelly W.
Smells good. Feels clean. Leaves a slight tingle. Cleared up my dry scalp. Best used with conditioner as it does clarify hair.

Looking for your answer?