BY PAUL MITCHELL

PAUL MITCHELL by Paul Mitchell GLOSS DROPS FRIZZ FREE 3.4 OZ Launched by the design house of Paul Mitchell in, PAUL MITCHELL by Paul Mitchell for Men and Women posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear. This item is expected to deliver in 3-8 business days. Tracking information is usually sent within 3-5 business days from the date of the purchase. This item does not ship to Alaska or Hawaii. The item also does not ship to P.O. boxes or APOs. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sky W.
Sky W.
Ozark, MO
Great scent, glossy look after use! I love this product. Reduces frizz very well, and my hair shimmers after use, looking silky and clean. It's not as pricey as some other salon products which is a big selling point for me. I woukd recommend this for anyone who has frizzy hair issues.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Guttenberg, NJ
I am absolutely head over heals over this product. I have super curly hair, and my frizzing is uncontrollable but 4 years ago my hair salon recommended this to me and I haven't stopped using it since. When I go out in the heat or the rain it has never failed!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Chillicothe, OH
This is great and if you use it very moderately it doesn't weigh your hair down. Leaves you hair shiny and healthy looking. It only takes a little bit so it lasts forever.
Myrtha B.
Myrtha B.
Miramar, FL
LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!! Yes it's a little pricey but worth it. It adds shine to my hair and the shinr last even over night after tying up my hair awesome product
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Tallapoosa
Use this product everyday and it keep my frizz under control! If i don't have this product with me, my hair is up in a bun. Love love love this product!!!!!
Jodi J.
Jodi J.
Bountiful, UT
Great for frizz and fly always! Remember a little goes a long way!!! This is great for my girl with curls and my flat ironed hair.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
You will literally need one drop for your whole head. Shin goes a long way and smooths out frizzies. Plus it smells like candy!
Brigitte C.
Brigitte C.
Canyon Country, CA
A little bit goes a long way. This isn't too heavy to drop curls. Smells great too.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Florence, AL
This product is perfect if you have dry ends or fly aways. You can apply it to wet or dry hair. Simply pump a tiny amount into your hands and rub onto end of your hair and work your way up. Less is better you can always add more it is an oil so don't go crazy with it. The product adds amazing shine and a very soft touch. This is a little bit of a heavier serum so I would not recommend for thin or super fine hair.PAUL MITCHELL by Paul Mitchell GLOSS DROPS FRIZZ FREE 3.4 OZ
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
INDIANA
This is a staple for me in my everyday hair care routine! I use it on dry hair only, and it helps to smooth my hair and add a ton of shine. It also helps seal the cuticle when I use my flat iron. A little goes a long way... you definitely need only a drop or two depending on the length of your hair and not pumps. When I had super short hair, this is the only thing I would put into it to style it. One bottle lasts me approximately 2 years. Great investment!