BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Botanical Prep Shampoo Body-Building for Fine, Thinning Hair - Builds inner strength and body - Removes impurities and helps boost the skins immune function - Creates the perfect environment for regrowth.

Kimberly G.
El Paso , TX
I’ve used Paul Mitchell shampoo before the only downside is that it can be pricey I don’t really have memories of the sent since I’m always out on the look for that perfect shampoo but the lathering was good ,
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
Anything Paul Mitchell is great! For any texture of hair , it lathers very well and actually gets all of the greasy particles in your hair. I use this after I go to the pool or beach where my hair needs a good wash.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I bought this from my hair salon and I really enjoyed it the price is a bit more expensive than I typically buy for but it works really well

Amazon