BY PAUL MITCHELL

Create smooth and sleek looks with this stone-inspired iron. The Express Ion Smooth®+ is the perfect tool to create professional, salon-quality hairstyles. This Paul Mitchell® Pro Tools™ bestseller, now in a limited edition Blushing Marble shade, helps to smooth and polish strands quickly and gently for healthy-looking results with incredible shine. 1.25" cushioned ceramic plates with beveled edges and Express Ion Complex™ technology ensure a gorgeously healthy result every time. Includes a silicone heat-safe clutch.

WHAT IT DOES

Smoothes and polishes strands quickly and gently for healthy-looking results with incredible shine.

HOW IT WORKS

• Express Ion Complex™ ensures healthy, shiny results
  • 1.25" cushioned ceramic plates with beveled edges
  • Digital temperature control with LCD display
  • Heats up to 410°F in 60 seconds with a 5-second heat recovery time

ADDED BONUS

• Dual voltage for worldwide use.
  • FREE silicone heat-safe clutch.

Danielle J.
This is my current go-to! I've been using this straightener for about a year and am still completely obsessed with how flawless it leaves my hair looking! It doesn't pull, heats up SUPER quick, and my favorite part- it cuts off if it's not been in use in so many minutes! I'm all about that extra safety. It's affordable and reasonable.. and super cute, too! I especially love the white silicone carrier case! I literally cannot recommend this product enough.
Karina M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never seen my frizzy curly hair get so flat and smooth so quickly! The straightener heats up in seconds and with 1-2 rub-throughs, my hair is straight, so it’s less damage and quicker than having to wait for it to heat up and keep straightening over and over and over again
Cheyanne G.
Franklin
I love how there is a digital readout of temperature setting rather than a dial. The controls are one the inside so I dont have to worry about accidentally pressing a button while in use. And I love how it tells you the precise temperature as its heating up and it doesn't take long to heat up.
Ashley C.
LaVista, NE
Love this! Was super skeptical, as I won it in a drawing while I was in beauty school. 4 years later....it is still working fabulously. I love the temperature control and the style is super adorable. I do wish the chord didnt tangle as easy.
Abbie H.
This makes my You’re very straight very fast and I think it is in the middle between affordable and expensive I have been using for like 3 years now and it still work so it think of you are looking for a really good straighten that will last long then get this one
Madison J.
Lawrence
I love this! Before this one, I had a cheap $20 straightener from target and this one has changed my life. I knew I wanted to invest in a good quality tool and this one did not disappoint! Plus, it’s super cute, too.
Taylor D.
I loved this straightener. It is absolutely gorgeous and so chic. It looks very cute in the bathroom. I like to put curls in my hair with my straightener and this got the job gone. My curls stayed ALL DAY.
Gabriela C.
Orlando
This hair strainer is the best you can actually leave a little bit you’re here damp and he won’t burn it and it doesn’t leave a burning sensation a burning smell to it I love it I love it I love it I love it I can’t see anymore I just love it really good the price was really good it wasn’t cheap Bose a little bit high but is just great if you want to really good straightener you should get this one
*A L.
This was my friends that I borrowed and it work amazing super great and easy. If recommend if you have more wavy hair rather than curly or straight..and if you like working in small sections while straightening
Staci W.
One of my all time best purchases! I got this at my ulta store in the clearance section and am so glad I found it! It works on my hair wonderfully and straightens it beautifully. I also use it to curl my hair and it works wonders!