Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo

Baby Don't Cry® Shampoo is the perfect kids' shampoo that gently cleanses and soothes hair and scalp while being tear-free. Great for children of all ages, this cleanser includes a tear-free neutral pH as well as a unique blend of extracts that help to hydrate and prevent moisture loss while chamomile and coneflower extracts calm and soothe.

WHAT IT DOES

Gently cleanses and soothes hair and scalp.

HOW IT WORKS

Mild cleansers and a neutral pH create a tearless formula. A unique blend of extracts helps to hydrate and prevent moisture loss while chamomile and coneflower extract calm and soothe.

ADDED BONUS

The tearless formula is great for children of all ages.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan

What conditioner do you use with this? Or are you not supposed to use a conditioner too?
Omg what??? I didn't know Paul Mitchell had a hair care line for kids.!!! Does anyone know if it really does not burn their eyes?? And where I can purchase this from???
My hair dresser recently had me start using this mixed in with my other shampoo to help reset the pH balance on my scalp. However, my scalp has become very itchy. Has anyone else experienced this?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My daughter has very thick hair, and this shampoo makes it easier to brush and style.” in reviews
“So much better than even Johnsons!” in reviews
“It smells really good and is gently on the eyes.” in reviews
“Loved this when my daughter was a baby...didn't irritate her eyes, smell was nice and light and left her hair feeling very soft.” in reviews
“I started using it for my kids and it makes their hair look and smell incredible.” in reviews
Talladega, AL
My step daughter HATES baths but she has such beautiful, long and thick curly hair that I rather trust a brand that I know over something that will just dry her gorgeous hair out and make it worse. If you have the chance to try the Baby Dont Cry line from Paul Mitchell then you not only need this shampoo, but the Leave-In as well that smells Ah-Mazing!! It is LITERALLY like liquid candy and doesn't leave the hair feeling greasy afterwards!!
California
I like this product, but the price point is too much for me. We are lucky that dry shampoos have really blown up. There’s a lot better products you can get for your buck. I mean maybe i need to use this more but i love Paul Mitchell tho!
Rosedale , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo uploaded by Allison G.
I lobe using this on my boys hair. It makes there heads smell so good and there hair look and feels so clean. It don't hurt there eyes which is amazing. No mom wants to hurt there little babies eyes. its affordable and so worth it.
frederick, md USA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So my three year old is starting to develop a sense of personal "style". His big sissy uses Paul Mitchell's products. We were thrilled to find a line of products that are just like big sister's but tear free and safe for little man! This shampoo leaves his hair soft and clean feeling, removing tangles and dirt, with a more big boy smell! The texture that is left also is easier to style then traditional children's shampoos. This means that with a little "jelly" he can have a swoosh or spikes that are totally "on fleek"!
New Port Richey
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Thankfully my mom is a hair dressed so my children as well as myself get the best of the best when it comes to hair products. Like most Paul Mitchell products this shampoo smells delicious and leaves your hair smelling so yummy. Not to mention like the label says it is “tear proof” so it can get in their face and it doesn’t really burn their eyes. Thank goodness!!! If you can get your hands on this shampoo I really recommend that you do. It leaves the babies hair feeling so soft and healthy and shiny.
Oscoda, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only shampoo I use with my kids, even my newborn babies. This product is PH balanced to match the PH of the eye so it does not bother their eyes, and does not contain a numbing agent like other no tear shampoos. This shampoo is also great to fight cradel cap.
Norwich, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best shampoo ever. It is more on the pricey side, however. It was perfect for teaching the kids how to wash their own hair. I didn't have to sit there with anxiety worrying that soap may get in their eyes and burn. No burn, no sting, just awesomeness.
Lincoln, NE
This is the best shampoo for little ones! I don’t have to worry about t burning their eyes which is a HUGE plus. It also helps get rid of dry scalp and cradle cap! I will always recommend his shampoo to anyone with a little one!
Cadiz, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My mom has been using this since I was a baby and she made sure I had a big bottle of it for my own babies! It works wonderfully, smells SO clean and doesn't hurt their little eyes. She gets it from a salon professional store.
Dunn, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I graduated from Paul Mitchell so of course I had to use their products for myself and my daughter. She loves this shampoo because it doesn’t burn her eyes and she can also use it on her loofah and wash herself!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...