Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo

by Paul Mitchell

nan

Does anyone use this shampoo for their child? How do you like it? And do you recommend it?
Is it good do you like how your kids hair feels and look?
What conditioner do you use with this? Or are you not supposed to use a conditioner too?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I have been using this on my child since he was an infant and it works amazing. It really keeps their hair shiny and clean and smells amazing.
Franci C.
Auberry, CA
I absolutely love this stuff...as a mother if five and GMA of also five I have gotten alot of usage of this product, it's a no tears formula with a light fresh scent that makes the kids hair shine and have volume and that they really are girls and have to be clean sometimes...
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is the BEST kids shampoo ever it’s one that is truly tear free since it’s the same ph as water, it will annoy kids if it’s in their eyes but it won’t hurt. My little lady decided to rub pasta sauce all over her face the other night and into her blonde eye brows and so I had to rub this into her eye brows to clean it off, even with shampoo dripping into her eyes a little it didn’t bother her one bit. It’s super gentle but it works I actually use it to clean off my eye makeup. It’s a must buy and a little goes a long way.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
Thankfully my mom is a hair dressed so my children as well as myself get the best of the best when it comes to hair products. Like most Paul Mitchell products this shampoo smells delicious and leaves your hair smelling so yummy. Not to mention like the label says it is “tear proof” so it can get in their face and it doesn’t really burn their eyes. Thank goodness!!! If you can get your hands on this shampoo I really recommend that you do. It leaves the babies hair feeling so soft and healthy and shiny.
Amelia S.
Columbia, SC
Smells SO GOOD! It's soft and cleans well. I love it so much better than Johnson & Johnson.
Alyssa C.
Hastings , MN
I would give this ten stars. It’s affordable and cleared up my baby’s cradle cap in just one wash! He got his first hair cut at 9 months old and a stylist recommended it. I’m so glad she did! No more cradle cap
Samantha M.
Traverse city , MI
Great shampoo for baby! Smells great and it lasts forever you don’t needs a lot! More expensive but for sensitive heads it’s great. Keeps my sons hair shine and soft and keeps his curls intact. I love it.
Lisa P.
Norwich, CT
Best shampoo ever. It is more on the pricey side, however. It was perfect for teaching the kids how to wash their own hair. I didn't have to sit there with anxiety worrying that soap may get in their eyes and burn. No burn, no sting, just awesomeness.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
This is the only shampoo I use with my kids, even my newborn babies. This product is PH balanced to match the PH of the eye so it does not bother their eyes, and does not contain a numbing agent like other no tear shampoos. This shampoo is also great to fight cradel cap.
Kirsten B.
frederick, md USA
So my three year old is starting to develop a sense of personal "style". His big sissy uses Paul Mitchell's products. We were thrilled to find a line of products that are just like big sister's but tear free and safe for little man! This shampoo leaves his hair soft and clean feeling, removing tangles and dirt, with a more big boy smell! The texture that is left also is easier to style then traditional children's shampoos. This means that with a little "jelly" he can have a swoosh or spikes that are totally "on fleek"!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kari K.
Holly
il y a 2 ans
Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo ? Has anyone tried this shampoo? I've tried multiple different kinds that claim to be tear free but end up with a screaming baby anytime the soap gets anywhere near her eyes.
robin K. il y a 2 ans
i use this for my sisters and it is definitely tear free