Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo uploaded by RobertAnn S.

BY PAUL MITCHELL #37 in Baby Shampoo

Baby Don't Cry® Shampoo is the perfect kids' shampoo that gently cleanses and soothes hair and scalp while being tear-free. Great for children of all ages, this cleanser includes a tear-free neutral pH as well as a unique blend of extracts that help to hydrate and prevent moisture loss while chamomile and coneflower extracts calm and soothe.

WHAT IT DOES

Gently cleanses and soothes hair and scalp.

HOW IT WORKS

Mild cleansers and a neutral pH create a tearless formula. A unique blend of extracts helps to hydrate and prevent moisture loss while chamomile and coneflower extract calm and soothe.

ADDED BONUS

The tearless formula is great for children of all ages.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan

• Omg what??? I didn't know Paul Mitchell had a hair care l...1 Answers
  • My hair dresser recently had me start using this mixed in...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this product? And does it have a matchi...1 Answers
Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo
  • "Not only is this great for your kids, but it also works great as an eye make up remover." in 1 review
  • "Loved this when my daughter was a baby...didn't irritate her eyes, smell was nice and light and left her hair feeling very soft." in 1 review
  • "So much better than even Johnsons!" in 1 review
  • "I started using it for my kids and it makes their hair look and smell incredible." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and is gently on the eyes." in 1 review
Bridget I.
If any mother that has children or babies that needs there hair to grow or just thicken Paul Mitchell baby don't cross shampoo works very well and it makes your hair very clean and shiny and it does not make your eyes hurt if it gets in them
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My mom has been using this since I was a baby and she made sure I had a big bottle of it for my own babies! It works wonderfully, smells SO clean and doesn't hurt their little eyes. She gets it from a salon professional store.
Whitney M.
My daughter has long curly hair & she's only a year old! I was using some product from Walmart & noticed her hair looking flaky! I asked my hair dresser what would be best for my daughters hair she recommended this Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry line. I found it, ordered it & I love it! The smell & the formula is amazing! My daughters hair has NO flakes, her curls look beautiful & smells so good! I'm glad I tried this product! It's affordable & I highly recommend it! :)
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I have never used this brand personally but I watched a video on YouTube where hair stylists tested different shampoos on hair that had been dyed and the only brand that actually kept the color and didn't bleed was the Paul Mitchell brand. The hair bled instantly for all other competitors like Suave, Tresemme, garnier fructis, and other popular brands. I am skeptical about purchasing any other hair product besides Paul Mitchell brand because I have dyed my hair a dark red and it's only been 3 or 4 months and it's fading already.
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabulous kids shampoo! Its gentle, tearless formula leaves my daughters hair soft, manageable, and smelling so good. The best part is that BC its safe on her eyes she (6 years old) is comfortable using it on her own, washing her own hair, which is wonderful! It makes her feel like a big girl so she looks forward to bath time. Would recommend for kids who need a moisture boost with a gentle formula!
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Great shampoo for kids. I've been using it off and on on my sons hair for a couple years. Smells nice and doesn't wake his eyes burn if he accidentally gets some in his eyes. Its not too expensive at all. Still over the price of most so I'm giving it 4 stars.
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
This is the absolute best baby shampoo! No stinging in the eyes and it had a nice scent that isn't too perfume-y smelling. And if what the PM rep told my beauty school 10 plus years ago it is better for the eyes because it doesn't numb the babies tear ducts. So it has my approval and my friends and clients too
Sarah F.
I have bought this shampoo for my daughter through a salon! I love that I am able to care of my girls hair from a young age. Paul Mitchell isn't my favorite however, they seem to always leave her hair dried out. Also, the bottle has leaked on me twice now.
Sandra A.
I absolutely love this shampoo!! Ive been using it on my children and its been a great experience. I don't have to worry about it hurting their eyes since its tear free, it lathers well and smells phenomenal! Afterwards, there hair looks fresh and clean!
Crystal I.
Somerset, KY
This is the only shampoo that I use on my daughters (3&6). I have tried others and keep coming back to this one. One daughter has straight fine hair and the other thick & curly. It leaves both of them less frizzy and more manageable. We also use the detangler in this line.
Sarah A.
Hanmer , ON
I always have a hard time finding this product. Enviro Trends is where I first found it but then they stopped carrying it, I've also seen it at First Choice. Where else can it be found?
Annaleen J.
Butler , KY
Where can I buy this, is it worth the price?
Jazzy M.
Durham, Nc
Is this a good shampoo?
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Where can you purchase this?
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Does it have a good scent?