Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo uploaded by Robertann S.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Gentle, Tearless Cleanser. For fine to medium hair.  Suitable for daily use.  Unsuitable for color treated hair.  Soothes and cleanses skin and scalp.  Gentle on the eyes.  Excellent body wash.  This naturally rich, conditioning formula is excellent for children of all ages.  Contains the Activated Moisturizing Blend of Hawaiian awapuhi. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; We cannot guarantee the authenticity of this product is sold by any supermarket, drugstore or other unauthorized retailers.  Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairstylist. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized r see more...

• My hair dresser recently had me start using this mixed in with my...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this product? And does it have a matching condi...1 Answers
  • Does it have a good scent?4 Answers
Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo
  • "I started using it for my kids and it makes their hair look and smell incredible." in 1 review
  • "Not only is this great for your kids, but it also works great as an eye make up remover." in 1 review
  • "My daughter has very thick hair, and this shampoo makes it easier to brush and style." in 1 review
  • "Loved this when my daughter was a baby...didn't irritate her eyes, smell was nice and light and left her hair feeling very soft." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and is gently on the eyes." in 1 review
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Best baby shampoo ever! So I use this for me as I don't have a baby, obviously, because periodically, I just need a good super cleaning that doesn't dry out my hair and also helps my dry scalp in the winter. My stylist recommended this to me a few years ago to use once a week. I'm still using it! I love everything about it! It works, the price is great, and it smells awesome!
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I love this shampoo for my little ones. It isn't waxed based like most of the shampoos you find in stores. My children's hair is healthy and smells amazing. I have used this one for my children for over seventeen years. Still a great item! This also makes a great baby shower gift or even Christmas gift to the kiddos. Happy Shopping!
Franci C.
Auberry, CA
I absolutely love this stuff...as a mother if five and GMA of also five I have gotten alot of usage of this product, it's a no tears formula with a light fresh scent that makes the kids hair shine and have volume and that they really are girls and have to be clean sometimes...

Amanda H.
My mother used this product on my sibling and I used it on my child. It truly is no tears! I know most brands say it and then it burn your children's eyes. Well not this product! It works well with all hair from long and curly to short and fine! Very very satisfying product!
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
My mom is in love with Paul Mitchell products ! She's the one who showed me ! You can find Paul Mitchell at your local cvs or even hair salons ! The baby don't cry is sooo good and smells amazing . The only con is that it can be a bit expensive but it is worth it .
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Paul Mitchell products are absolutely outstanding I had Paul Mitchell products used on my hair when I had my hair dyed and colored and let me just say it works great for dry scalp or Oily scalp...it smells amazing and it is good for your hair
Geraldine P.
Kettering , OH
Use este shampoo con mi primer hijo y desde ese dia lo he utilizado con con su cabello ya que me encanta que tiene un aroma delicioso le deja el cabello super limpio y lo mas importante no le pica en los ojos lo que me da mucha tranquilidad
Samantha C.
We use this & the conditioner and the detangling spray for our daughter. It is awesome. I've used quite a few detangling sprays that felt greasy or didn't work well. And this doesn't leave a greasy feeling and works very well!!
Libbie K.
While I don't use a lot of this in the salon, I retail it to clients with young children all of the time, and love it for my own. Smells fantastic, and leaves hair clean and manageable for mom or dad when come time to comb.
Allie A.
Buffalo, NY
I love everything about this entire line, especially the detangling spray. The smell, the quality and the price - all of it. My daughter refuses to use any other brand now that we've found this stuff. Definitely recommend.
Sarah A.
Hanmer , ON
I always have a hard time finding this product. Enviro Trends is where I first found it but then they stopped carrying it, I've also seen it at First Choice. Where else can it be found?
Annaleen J.
Butler , KY
Where can I buy this, is it worth the price?
Jazzy M.
Durham, Nc
Is this a good shampoo?
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Where can you purchase this?
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Does it have a good scent?