Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo uploaded by RobertAnn S.

BY PAUL MITCHELL #66 in Baby Shampoo

Gentle, Tearless Cleanser. For fine to medium hair.  Suitable for daily use.  Unsuitable for color treated hair.  Soothes and cleanses skin and scalp.  Gentle on the eyes.  Excellent body wash.  This naturally rich, conditioning formula is excellent for children of all ages.  Contains the Activated Moisturizing Blend of Hawaiian awapuhi. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; We cannot guarantee the authenticity of this product is sold by any supermarket, drugstore or other unauthorized retailers.  Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairstylist. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized r see more...

• My hair dresser recently had me start using this mixed in with my...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this product? And does it have a matching condi...1 Answers
  • Does it have a good scent?4 Answers
  • "So much better than even Johnsons!" in 1 review
  • "Loved this when my daughter was a baby...didn't irritate her eyes, smell was nice and light and left her hair feeling very soft." in 1 review
  • "Not only is this great for your kids, but it also works great as an eye make up remover." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and is gently on the eyes." in 1 review
  • "I started using it for my kids and it makes their hair look and smell incredible." in 1 review
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My mom has been using this since I was a baby and she made sure I had a big bottle of it for my own babies! It works wonderfully, smells SO clean and doesn't hurt their little eyes. She gets it from a salon professional store.
Sarah F.
I have bought this shampoo for my daughter through a salon! I love that I am able to care of my girls hair from a young age. Paul Mitchell isn't my favorite however, they seem to always leave her hair dried out. Also, the bottle has leaked on me twice now.
Sandra A.
I absolutely love this shampoo!! Ive been using it on my children and its been a great experience. I don't have to worry about it hurting their eyes since its tear free, it lathers well and smells phenomenal! Afterwards, there hair looks fresh and clean!
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
I love everything about this baby shampoo. The smell is a soft baby lotion smell. I used this for my son from birth to right around 6 years old. If I could convince him he can still use it and not be a baby I would still have it in use.
Amya G.
I didnt care for this shampoo too much it did lather up very well but it also seemed to tangle my hair a little. I also didn't care for the smell it smelt like bubbles.
carrie m.
My FAVORITE kids shampoo. I love to use this on my children. It smells awesome and I don't have to worry about it getting in their eyes because it doesn't even hurt.
Malissa H.
Cordova , TN
Bought this for my toddler because he had dry scalp really bad and his hair cutter recommended it. Cleared the dry scalp right up after one use!!! She said the drug store 2(or 3) in 1 was drying his scalp out and it was ok to use as body wash but too drying for shampoo. My som has thick curly white blonde locks and this makes his curls so soft and manageable. When I say curly, i mean this lil fella has a mop of curls on his head, they're beautiful. And now they're frizz free and smell so sweet!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best baby shampoo ever! So I use this for me as I don't have a baby, obviously, because periodically, I just need a good super cleaning that doesn't dry out my hair and also helps my dry scalp in the winter. My stylist recommended this to me a few years ago to use once a week. I'm still using it! I love everything about it! It works, the price is great, and it smells awesome!
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My mother used this product on my sibling and I used it on my child. It truly is no tears! I know most brands say it and then it burn your children's eyes. Well not this product! It works well with all hair from long and curly to short and fine! Very very satisfying product!
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
My mom is in love with Paul Mitchell products ! She's the one who showed me ! You can find Paul Mitchell at your local cvs or even hair salons ! The baby don't cry is sooo good and smells amazing . The only con is that it can be a bit expensive but it is worth it .
Sarah A.
Hanmer , ON
I always have a hard time finding this product. Enviro Trends is where I first found it but then they stopped carrying it, I've also seen it at First Choice. Where else can it be found?
Annaleen J.
Butler , KY
Where can I buy this, is it worth the price?
Jazzy M.
Durham, Nc
Is this a good shampoo?
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Where can you purchase this?
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Does it have a good scent?