BY PAUL MITCHELL #19 in Scalp Treatments

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Awapuhi extract and lightweight silicones seal, smooth and add shine, leaving strands soft, silky and shiny see more...

Buy on Target
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I have loved this scent since I was a kid...I was obsessed with the shampoo! While I prefer to use more natural and gentle products on my now bleached hair...this is still a product I stand by. The oil is light and won't weigh hair down. It also doesn't make your hair look greasy or wet. And I assure you that you will be smelling your hair all day...because the scent is pure bliss.
Onalee N.
Germantown, MD
Easily one of my top three favorite Paul Mitchell products! Everything from the awapuhi wild ginger like is amazing, but this one really stands out. It’s super moisturizing, packed with healthy oils, and leaves the hair feeling incredible. It can be used on wet hair as a detangler/leave in conditioner, or on dry hair as a smoothing product to fight frizz and add shine! The smell is out of this world, and a little goes a long way for all hair types, so it will last you a while! I’ve been using the same bottle on myself at home for over a year, and I still have a good bit left! Highly recommend for anyone!
Rochelle N.
I style my hair with this product weekly! This was recommended by favorite hair stylist. He knows the type of hair I have, it has minimal damage, so he told me to use this product to maintain the healthiness. It really makes a difference in my dry frizzy hair. This product makes my hair so smooth and silky, it adds a bit of a shine to make it look healthy. I absolutely love this product and it smells so good! I highly recommend you try this styling treatment oil out! I use heat tools every so often such as a curling iron, hair dryer and flat iron. So this product is really good at helping mend my hair!
Jules C.
Smells amazing. Perfect for thick/coarse/chemically treated hair. Works best when used with the shampoo and keratin mask as well. A little goes a very long way. Too much can make the hair look very greasy. Very satisfied. Completely worth the price.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your hair look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing Lather Shampoo 33.8 oz is my favorite line of Paul Mitchell shampoos. Works amazing and makes your hair feel and look healthy with shine and no frizz. Great product!
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Love love love! This smells amazing! I use it on my wet ends and blow dry! It helps to keep your hair shiny and blocks frizz! Start on your ends and with minimal product move up. You don’t want much on your roots or it will look Oily!
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
This stuff is awesome. It always leaves my hair feeling and smelling so great. I have had the same bottle for around 6 months and I use it on a regular basis. I’m very satisfied and would recommend this product
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
I really like the smell of this; a type of citrus scent. This styling oil is what I apply when I get out of the shower with wet hair or to dry hair at the ends. I don’t see myself buying this again as I have moved onto other products. But I really enjoyed it.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I love love love this!- I do t put much heat to my hair in between styles, and this allows me to look like I just came from the salon every time I
Use it, I believe I payed between $17-$22 worth every penny, very satisfied!-