BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Hydromist Blow-Out Spr 5.1 see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR
Being a Paul Mitchell Future Professional I've come to love the AWG line. It does amazing things for your hair. It is on the costly side but it's so potent that you don't have to use that much of it. So if you use the correct amount it lasts longer and you get your moneys worth. AWG plus a blowout. No better way to start a day.
Chiara R.
Olyphant, PA
I use the hole awapui Wild ginger line and this is one of my favorite products . I have dry damaged hair do the over processing and before drying my hair I spray this in and it leaves my hair hydrated soft and silky
Kelli H.
Wellington, CO
The Paul Mitchell Awapuhi line is simply amazing! I use the shampoo, conditioner, oil treatments along with the other products on the line and the scent is amazing! It also leaves my hair soft, shiny and healthy!
Jessy O.
Wichita, KS
Smells wonderful! Leaves my hair feeling so soft. The Wild ginger line is my all time fav. So many good products!
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I initially bought this product because I had a hair stylist use something from this line on my hair that I had loved about a year ago. I thought that it was this but since purchasing have realized that it was the oil that she used in my hair not the spray. I use this product in combination with two others so it's hard to say how effective it is on its own but as part of the system I've started using it has made my hair look the best it has in a long time. I love everything paul Mitchell as well. I think next time I'll opt for the oil but I am pleased with my purchase over all.
MaQuisha M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This smells so good. I love how much volume my hair has after using this spray. I purchased mine from Ulta during a sale so I feel that it was a great value. A little goes a long way. I would definitely consider repurchasing this product in the future.
Jessica S.
I would buy this product time and time again. Not only does it smell amazing, it also has lasting results. It leaves my hair frizz free and plenty of volume!
Courtney C.
Logan
I love this serum for my hair, it smells amazing doesn't weigh my hair down and it gives my hair a really nice feel
Amanda M.
LOVE this stuff! I always think it gives me added volume when I use it and a little added frizz protection!
Jessica R.
albany, GA
I use this ! It's expensive for one bottle ! But it lasts a long
Time and it works amazing ! Worth the money!